+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chris Waddle

Chris Waddle

on the beeb, "every bodies watching England, everyone wants to beat England" i,m sure they still think thy are a major player on the world stage despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary

Re: Chris Waddle

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    on the beeb, "every bodies watching England, everyone wants to beat England" i,m sure they still think thy are a major player on the world stage despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary
    What he doesn't realise is that everybody expects to beat England now

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    What he doesn't realise is that everybody expects to beat England now
    Wales certainly gave them far too much respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Yes they did

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if Coleman resigned after that humiliating defeat. We should be beating teams like England ffs

Waddle has always been a complete clown, especially when it comes to England. I remember him always having a vendetta against Beckham even when he was one of the few players putting in decent performances.

He wasn't blessed with a very high IQ mind. Wouldn't take much notice of him now England has become an irrelevance in the football world

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if Coleman resigned after that humiliating defeat. We should be beating teams like England ffs
    Being serious, the only thing that has disappointed me about our campaign in France was not the result against England, but the performance - we're a lot better than we showed that day and I can't help thinking that the who's the most passionate debate before the match worked against us.