+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Away from the referendum, UN says UK austerity 'breach of international human rights'

Away from the referendum, UN says UK austerity 'breach of international human rights'

Re: Away from the referendum, UN says UK austerity 'breach of international human rights'

Whilst this isn't the politics form you'd be forgiven for posting here as when you press 'go' in the politics forum you're brought back to this god-damn football place.

Re: Away from the referendum, UN says UK austerity 'breach of international human rights'

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Whilst this isn't the politics form you'd be forgiven for posting here as when you press 'go' in the politics forum you're brought back to this god-damn football place.
    Aha, changes that I hadn't noticed. I guess a lovely mod will move/delete it

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Aha, changes that I hadn't noticed. I guess a lovely mod will move/delete it
    consider it moved

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Yes. Go button is broken for the Politics forum.

And with many people in Labour supporting everything that was going on says it all really.