+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't trust her and I never will

Don't trust her and I never will

Blue in the Face

Re: Don't trust her and I never will

She is a thunderc**t

Welshman Crabb for me, I not a Tory but may sway away from labour ,if it doesn't fix itself with a modern credibility

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    Welshman Crabb for me, I not a Tory but may sway away from labour ,if it doesn't fix itself with a modern credibility
    The Stephen Crabb who thinks homosexuality is something that can be "cured"?

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    You're right, she is supposedly Welsh too.

Born in Eastbourne. The pound spiked on Johnson's announcement but has dived since, currently at 1.3272 versus the dollar. Whilst that's way oversold, I have a feeling the one worlders want to punish Brits and might take it to parity with the dollar and euro. Such machinations would also give cover for the new Tory leader not to sign article 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Born in Eastbourne. The pound spiked on Johnson's announcement but has dived since, currently at 1.3272 versus the dollar. Whilst that's way oversold, I have a feeling the one worlders want to punish Brits and might take it to parity with the dollar and euro. Such machinations would also give cover for the new Tory leader not to sign article 50.
    Nothing to do with the BoE today suggesting that there may be some monetary policy easing? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Nothing to do with the BoE today suggesting that there may be some monetary policy easing? Just wondering.
    Everything to do with that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Vile woman.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    The Stephen Crabb who thinks homosexuality is something that can be "cured"?
    Does he really?

First Team

Oh, I meant Allison Pearson.

There are many things that "one worlders" may be able to manipulate, the exchange rate is not one of them.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Everything to do with that.
    Both correct.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Vile woman.

Does he really?
    Smoked homosexuality?

First Team

Go Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Ah, I wasn't aware he had signalled a base rate cut earlier on, probably more QE too. Good for the stocks and property bubbles as mortgage rates will not rise when cheap credit remains abundant. Gideon, amongst his many fibs before the referendum, said that mortgage rates would rise post a Brexit win.

Ah, I wasn't aware he had signalled a base rate cut earlier on, probably more QE too. Good for the stocks and property bubbles as mortgage rates will not rise when cheap credit remains abundant. Gideon, amongst his many fibs before the referendum, said that mortgage rates would rise post a Brexit win.
    So, you agree, that, as usual, your previous post was absolute rubbish then.

Good, glad that's cleared up.

I didn't know the cause of sterling's spike followed by a sudden plunge, that's true. I stand by the one worlders comment though. Carney's in that camp. He's a Bilderberger, ex Goldman Sachs and one of the Tribe.

You must be chuffed by today's news. Houses will become more unaffordable as even more new rent seekers will emerge to offset less yield on their savings.

I didn't know the cause of sterling's spike followed by a sudden plunge, that's true. I stand by the one worlders comment though. Carney's in that camp. He's a Bilderberger, ex Goldman Sachs and one of the Tribe.

You must be chuffed by today's news. Houses will become more unaffordable as even more new rent seekers will emerge to offset less yield on their savings.
    No, you just made up crap to suit your myopic view of the world. Yet again to be found wanting in your strange views.

When will any if your predictions become true?

Politicians the world over want to weaken their currencies. It's commonly known as the race to the bottom or currency wars or competitive devaluations.

Theresa May speech: No snap election, no emergency budget and no rush for Article 50 - https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl...ing+article+50

With his massive high office experience? - not! - at a time when surely Britain needs it most.

But whoa! - the whole thing is / will be a set-up , stooges, shills and sock-puppets so what does it matter?!