Always was.

Good job he excels at something else.

Or so I read in the paper .. ;)

Re: Ryan Giggs

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Always was.

Good job he excels at something else.

Or so I read in the paper .. ;)
    whats that, missing friendlies for wales ? ? ?

Given his vast experience as a player you would have thought he would able to provide a bit of insight. Instead he just sits there and tells us what we have all just watched, with that puzzled look he always seems to have on his face. He permanently looks like he's doing a crossword.

He has other gifts

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Given his vast experience as a player you would have thought he would able to provide a bit of insight. Instead he just sits there and tells us what we have all just watched, with that puzzled look he always seems to have on his face. He permanently looks like he's doing a crossword.

Always wondered what Ryan brings to the Manchester United party.

Can see now ,although he appears as some kind of dullard on the bench....... He is indeed a dullard.

He's just constantly thinking who he can shag next mun

Blue in the Face

Let's give the cliche of attacking for own players a rest. Wales are about to play their biggest game in most of our lifetimes.

Enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Let's give the cliche of attacking for own players a rest. Wales are about to play their biggest game in most of our lifetimes.

Enjoy it.
    Well said,

Did I read someone above say he's " boring" and "dull"

If that's the case he'd fit perfectly on this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post

Enjoy it.
    Who's attacking our own players? My comment has absolutely nowt to do with the welsh team.

Giggs was a pundit on the football match last night, he was boring. I'd say the same if it were anyone else on there who was as boring as he was.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Who's attacking our own players? My comment has absolutely nowt to do with the welsh team.

Giggs was a pundit on the football match last night, he was boring. I'd say the same if it were anyone else on there who was as boring as he was.

You are totally correct, he was like a fish out of water.

They should've stuck with BELLARS, now there's a class act as a pundit.

Blue in the Face

Ryan Giggs: Manchester United legend leaving after 29 years at club

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36665691

Wonder if he's looking at Bale & Rambo and thinking "if I had put in more effort for my Country, I could have been idolized like that"

Blue in the Face

This current squad is more talented than anyone Giggs ever played with. I include Terry Yoarth's '93 team and Mark Hughes's 2002 team. Giggs was a top player, obviously, but never had Gareth Bale's genius to single handedly turn games on their head.

Giggs should've turned up to friendlies. It felt like a patronising relationship that we were lucky to have him play for us. In truth there have been lots of fairweather Welsh internationals before the Speed era. But now Ramsey, Bale let it be known that it's a privelage for them to play for Wales. And Speed got the whole team singing the national anthem! Most players never did before and the commitment level across the board was poor. Now we have an example of full commitment for Wales. We should never accept anything less from this point forward.
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 01-07-16 at 12:12.