Whatever happens v Belgium this has been an amazing effort from Wales and an amazing experience as a fan.

I was lucky enough to be in Bordeaux for the first game. To win was incredible and a feeling I can't describe. I would have been happy for that to have been my only experience of the tournament. Just to see Wales in a finals was a dream.

For us to then qualify was a massive bonus and I was fortunate enough again to get to France to see us beat Northern Ireland in Paris. Now this is fantasy land.

I won't be in Lille on Friday but whatever happens, win or lose it will be a celebration. Wales has surpassed all expectation and won many friends throughout France and Europe.

The team and the FAW have been a breath of fresh air and have shown what togetherness can achieve. The players have been open, friendly and normal human beings. Unlike the pampered, arrogant and reclusive players of other nations not too far from us who are now back home.

Together Stronger describes perfectly the bond between fans and players. The fans have won admirers at all the city's visited (I was in Bordeaux, I've never a city so full of Wales fans before, they literally painted the town red), the players have won respect from all sides for their attitude and bonding on and off the pitch.

Wales are winners already, anything more is not just a bonus it's furthering the most incredible history.