+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kenneth Clarke Comes Clean On Tory Leaders

Kenneth Clarke Comes Clean On Tory Leaders

Just had the best political truths for a very long time, worrying Gove comment ,but not a surprising one. May should walk this.

I wonder if it was that much of an accidental off camera incident.

http://news.sky.com/story/1721982/wa...ory-candidates

Re: Kenneth Clarke Comes Clean On Tory Leaders

Ken looked as if he had had more than Rowley Birkin
    Last edited by AlwaysAway2; 05-07-16 at 17:41.

Clarkey's no ordinary traitorous MP. He was Britain's Bilderberg steering committee member for many years. His "So long as she understands that she's not to deliver on some of the extremely stupid things she's been saying" concerning Leadsom suggests the candidates, other than Gove, can be relied upon to procrastinate eternally over Article 50.

This is not news, it is more shenanigans. Sky News leave their mics on so some Bilderbergers can influence the Tory leadership election. It's a setup.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    Just had the best political truths for a very long time, worrying Gove comment ,but not a surprising one. May should walk this. I wonder if it was that much of an accidental off camera incident. http://news.sky.com/story/1721982/wa...ory-candidates
    I haven't had a chance to watch it yet as I have no sound but if you think what he said helped May then it was deliberate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is not news, it is more shenanigans. Sky News leave their mics on so some Bilderbergers can influence the Tory leadership election. It's a setup.
    Had this page open for ages, didn't see you said that it's true though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I haven't had a chance to watch it yet as I have no sound but if you think what he said helped May then it was deliberate
    The globalists have spoken, hopefully it will give their fellow globalist at the BoE a bit more time to feck up the economy. At this rate it won't be long before we are begging the EU to take us back, single currency and political union included
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 05-07-16 at 19:21.

Blog Entries

The globalists have spoken, hopefully it will give their fellow globalist at the BoE a bit more time to feck up the economy. At this rate it won't be long before we are begging the EU to take up back, single currency and political union included
    You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs
    If you want a glimpse of the future, watch the video in this thread http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...p-Noam-Chomsky

The Troika want to control all EU member states through debt, so who knows whether the inability of the Euro to withstand financial crisis is by design, coincidence or pure incompetence? Maybe Bilderberg Ken does
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 05-07-16 at 21:20.

Blog Entries

If you want a glimpse of the future, watch the video in this thread http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...p-Noam-Chomsky

The Troika want to control all EU member states through debt, so who knows whether the inability of the Euro to withstand financial crisis is by design, coincidence or pure incompetence? Maybe Bilderberg Ken does
    I will try and watch it 2mo, got to swap my hard drive over and fix my laptop, got no sound atm.