+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheers Dave

Cheers Dave

Re: Cheers Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Nice touch by Cameron, but he'll probably be calling us Northern Ireland by Tuesday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32462250

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Nice touch by Cameron, but he'll probably be calling us Northern Ireland by Tuesday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32462250

Fair play to him though - he knows a band wagon when he sees one.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Fair play to him though - he knows a band wagon when he sees one.
    And he would have been criticised by you and others had he said nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    And he would have been criticised by you and others had he said nothing.
    I think it's fair to say that none of us gives the tiniest shit about what David Cameron thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think it's fair to say that none of us gives the tiniest shit about what David Cameron thinks.
    Well the opening poster obviously does as he chose to start a post about what David Cameron thinks and four others, yourself included, also care enough to have commented on this post.

Nice tweet from the PM, but dare I say it, words are cheap, I'd prefer to understand how he's going to replace our EU funding and reappraise the Barnett formula

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Nice tweet from the PM, but dare I say it, words are cheap, I'd prefer to understand how he's going to replace our EU funding and reappraise the Barnett formula
    Which part of the bit where "Dave" said " I resign" last week are you struggling with?

Which part of the bit where "Dave" said " I resign" last week are you struggling with?
    Which bit of he's still the Prime Minister until October are you struggling with?

Classic you again isn't it?

Someone raises a valid point and you're the one who spits his dummy out and makes it personal.

Wales has been shafted by central government for years, if it wasn't for him seeking to shore up his personal position we'd never have ad the frickin referendum in the first place and his bumbling buffoon of a sidekick wouldn't have conned half the country, and Wales wouldn't be in an even worse financial state than we were before.

But hey, he tweeted something nice about a country he's hitherto not shown any concern about, so its all good.

David Cameron does not write his own tweets, it's the job of the press office to tell everybody what they want to hear

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    David Cameron does not write his own tweets, it's the job of the press office to tell everybody what they want to hear
    Spoilsport

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Spoilsport
    It's about time people realized that politics is run by spin-doctors and think tanks, these people are master illusionists.

Blog Entries

It's about time people realized that politics is run by spin-doctors and think tanks, these people are master illusionists.
    That's why people call them shapeshifters because they will morph in to any character to get the job done

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    That's why people call them shapeshifters because they will morph in to any character to get the job done
    For example the Fabian Society backed Portland PR company were behind the media campaign to turn the referendum following Jo Cox's death, and also behind the recent coup against Jeremy Corbyn. No doubt there were similar hidden-hands behind the ousting of Boris Johnson. People really need to wake up to the fact that they are getting conned left, right and centre.

Well the opening poster obviously does as he chose to start a post about what David Cameron thinks and four others, yourself included, also care enough to have commented on this post.
    Many apologies for the opinion I am about to impart, I do hope it finds you in a sober mood, but my assertation is that had Mr Cameron not made his tweet then none of us would have sought out his thoughts nor criticised his behaviour.

I am truly sorry that this was not made clear in my post and offer further unreserved apologies should I be mistaken and should Mr Cameron prove to be a highly respected sporting commentator.

Blog Entries

For example the Fabian Society backed Portland PR company were behind the media campaign to turn the referendum following Jo Cox's death, and also behind the recent coup against Jeremy Corbyn. No doubt there were similar hidden-hands behind the ousting of Boris Johnson. People really need to wake up to the fact that they are getting conned left, right and centre.
    Was it Clarence Mitchell? he is spokesman for the McCann's, runs his own PR agency, wont say what I think of him.

Many apologies for the opinion I am about to impart, I do hope it finds you in a sober mood, but my assertation is that had Mr Cameron not made his tweet then none of us would have sought out his thoughts nor criticised his behaviour.

I am truly sorry that this was not made clear in my post and offer further unreserved apologies should I be mistaken and should Mr Cameron prove to be a highly respected sporting commentator.
    Your numerous apologies are accepted.

My heart has been genuinely warmed by your generosity and spirit.

My heart has been genuinely warmed by your generosity and spirit.
    I'm moved that you feel that way.

Genuinely moved.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Which bit of he's still the Prime Minister until October are you struggling with?

Classic you again isn't it?

Someone raises a valid point and you're the one who spits his dummy out and makes it personal.

Wales has been shafted by central government for years, if it wasn't for him seeking to shore up his personal position we'd never have ad the frickin referendum in the first place and his bumbling buffoon of a sidekick wouldn't have conned half the country, and Wales wouldn't be in an even worse financial state than we were before.

But hey, he tweeted something nice about a country he's hitherto not shown any concern about, so its all good.
    Tone, Mate. I merely pointed out that Cameron would have been criticised by many if he had tweeted congratulations to Wales or indeed had he not done so. That is hardly spitting my dummy out now is it.

How many of us criticised Cameron for not tweeting congratulations when we were the only British team to make the quarter finals?

Oh yes, that's right. Nobody. Because nobody cared.

How many of us criticised Cameron for not tweeting congratulations when we were the only British team to make the quarter finals?

Oh yes, that's right. Nobody. Because nobody cared.
    Eh?

Isn't this thread about the fact he did tweet his congratulations to Wales though?

Eh?

Isn't this thread about the fact he did tweet his congratulations to Wales though?
    My post is about your speculatory point (that you've made more than once) that he would have been criticised if he hadn't tweeted. The evidence is that he wouldn't have been criticised on here at all.

My post is about your speculatory point (that you've made more than once) that he would have been criticised if he hadn't tweeted. The evidence is that he wouldn't have been criticised on here at all.
    The evidence, on here, is that he gets criticised whatever he does or doesn't do.

Blog Entries

The evidence, on here, is that he gets criticised whatever he does or doesn't do.
    Because he is a massive **** that's why, hope this helps.