+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales Portugal: The FAW advice on how to buy

Wales Portugal: The FAW advice on how to buy

http://www.faw.cymru/en/news/uefa-eu...ticket-update/

UEFA EURO 2016 Semi Final tickets will go on sale at 13:00 BST on Saturday, 2 July via EURO2016.com.

Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis and importantly fans are advised to join the queue at 12:45 BST. It is expected that there will be a large rush for the tickets.

Re: Wales Portugal: The FAW advice on how to buy

15 minutes til it's time to get in the queue.

Fair do's to those Welsh fans who shelved out for the 'Follow Your Team' option from the outset. Must be in dreamland.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo
    out of the waiting room & in the queue 1000's of tickets available according to UEFA.

Well we will see in about 90 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    out of the waiting room & in the queue 1000's of tickets available according to UEFA.

Waste of time. Got in quickly but spent 15 minutes trying to buy tickets which weren't there. Got tickets into baskets 10+ times but then no availability

Got in (eventually). Only tickets available are cat 1 at €495. Oh well, chance in a life time..got to be done...just won't be going out for a while!

Waste of time. Got in quickly but spent 15 minutes trying to buy tickets which weren't there. Got tickets into baskets 10+ times but then no availability
    Cat 1 tickets were available each time I tried. At 495€ each though I didn't partake.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishbluebird View Post
    Got in (eventually). Only tickets available are cat 1 at €495. Oh well, chance in a life time..got to be done...just won't be going out for a while!
    I've done two games already (Slovakia and Norn Ire).

For two of us to go to Lyon would be so expensive it's just not viable.

tickets 2 x 495€
    Eurostar 2 x £328
    Then add two nights hotel, and return train cardiff - london, and beer money.

Probably looking at least 2K for me and my lad.

So, like last night, it'll be a take away curry and a gallon of beer.

After going to Bordeaux I felt a little left out during subsequent matches out so I've decided to go to Lyon. I got a ticket at 165 euros. After Eurostar and hotels the cost is £800. Well worth it.

What a shite website, between the QF & SF I must have spent 4+ hours trying to get tickets. The worst thing is the tease. I've had cat 2 & 3 tickets & pressed the buy button for both rounds, only for error unavailable messages to come up. If I can't get tickets, so be it but to make me think I've got some and then haven't is bollocks!

I've got tickets, but I'm based in London. They are cat 1 tickets, face value €495

My lad managed to get tickets for us for Wednesday, flights sorted as well. Lyon here we come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MPricey View Post
    I've got tickets, but I'm based in London. They are cat 1 tickets, face value €495
    The price of football, incredible.

Hi, If anybody is interested I have 4 * category 1 tickets for the match between Wales & Portugal for sale. The tickets are located next to each other. I will be in Lyon from Wedensday morning. Please contact me for furtherinformation.

What a shite website, between the QF & SF I must have spent 4+ hours trying to get tickets. The worst thing is the tease. I've had cat 2 & 3 tickets & pressed the buy button for both rounds, only for error unavailable messages to come up. If I can't get tickets, so be it but to make me think I've got some and then haven't is bollocks!
    I too had similar issues for Russia tickets but was lucky enough to swap Slovakia tickets which I'd bought for that reason.

As you say, the provess makes it 10 times worse, it's like Chinese torture.
    You try to log on a few times early til the portal finally opens then get all excited when you are in the queue.
    The red bar gets bigger as the 15minute countdown begins. You check every minute for what feels like an hour then yay! you're in.
    You fill in the boxes which take 3 times as long as nervous tension makes you fumble the keys. Shit! typing error. You scroll through looking for where the mistake is. You put it right and there are only category 1 tickets avaliable, less than 250 left.
    The cost is way more than you were willing to pay but hey, how often are Wales at a major tournament? **** it its on the credit card (which you have paid off and is only for emergencies) so no problem.
    Pess ENTER.... computer says NO!!

Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!!