+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Betrayed by Dodgy Dave Cameron

Betrayed by Dodgy Dave Cameron

That betrayer failed to immediately serve Art 50 notice to the EU after the referendum result AS HE HAD PROMISED TO DO.

Now we have demos in London by those that do not accept the democratic will of the people.

This might end in civil war.

Cameron is a LIAR.

First Team

Re: Betrayed by Dodgy Dave Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    That betrayer failed to immediately serve Art 50 notice to the EU after the referendum result AS HE HAD PROMISED TO DO.

Now we have demos in London by those that do not accept the democratic will of the people.

This might end in civil war.

Cameron is a LIAR.
    Only 51.8% of those who voted. I think peaceful protest is all part of a healthy democracy. Why should they just lie down and take it? Many on the Remain side believe passionately in the EU as a force for good. They didn't look very war-like to me.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Only 51.8% of those who voted. I think peaceful protest is all part of a healthy democracy. Why should they just lie down and take it? Many on the Remain side believe passionately in the EU as a force for good. They didn't look very war-like to me.
    Why should they just lie down and take democracy? Oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If ever there was a proof that democracy does not work this is it.
    Back sliding all round.

It is so simple Serve notice and get OUT of the EU.

The EU double bluff pretending they think they can survive without us is not fooling me.

I want to hear Theresa May say unequivocally that she is going to take Britain out of the EU as soon as possible.
    Don't trust her.

Kim Jong-un will be welcoming ties the UK at this rate

Oh lets have a vote, it will be great, give the people the choice ( that was a great idea when they thought was remain would win easy enough ) funny enough it didnt happen, so lets listen to the people again, you know the losers of the vote but as they are marching around london, they must be serious,

the whole thing stinks, we voted, the leave vote won, thats it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Kim Jong-un will be welcoming ties the UK at this rate

Oh lets have a vote, it will be great, give the people the choice ( that was a great idea when they thought was remain would win easy enough ) funny enough it didnt happen, so lets listen to the people again, you know the losers of the vote but as they are marching around london, they must be serious,

the whole thing stinks, we voted, the leave vote won, thats it
    http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/rememb...endum-5963900/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    the term he used was " ‘In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.’ " did this not mean he would still keep banging the leave drum that his party is based on ? ? ?

the term he used was " ‘In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.’ " did this not mean he would still keep banging the leave drum that his party is based on ? ? ?
    No, it means that he wouldn't accept a 52/48 result which went against him, just like there are those who won't accept a 52/48 result which went against them - Farage is a hypocrite if he now says those people are wrong to push for a second referendum.

Speaking for myself, I think we should get on with things for better or worse now we've had a vote on the issue, but if you're telling me that the leave side would have adopted that point of view if they'd lost by the margin the remain side did, then I don't believe you.

First Team

I didn't say that. This is way more complex than you seem prepared to admit. The UK voted to join the Common Market in the '70s. Using your logic, that was a binding commitment yet clearly the UK just voted to leave the EU. Things change, people change their minds. People make mistakes. I honestly think the Remain protesters have a genuine concern for the welfare of the UK and all its subjects. It is obviously casual empiricism based on my two weeks here now but I haven't seen a single interview on tv with a member of the public where a Leave voter explained what they voted for. The "for" is very important in all this. Voting to leave the EU without any dimension to what that actually meant was bound to open up a whole can of worms. Just an idea, why not have a second referendum where the UK gets to decide what leaving actually constitutes?

I didn't vote because I believed (and still do) that the Remain camp would ultimately triumph by staying in the EU whatever the result of the referendum, which after all was an advisory poll.

If I had voted it would have been for out to restore the supremacy of UK law and to limit the flow of economic immigrants into the UK.

I didn't say that. This is way more complex than you seem prepared to admit. The UK voted to join the Common Market in the '70s. Using your logic, that was a binding commitment yet clearly the UK just voted to leave the EU. Things change, people change their minds. People make mistakes. I honestly think the Remain protesters have a genuine concern for the welfare of the UK and all its subjects. It is obviously casual empiricism based on my two weeks here now but I haven't seen a single interview on tv with a member of the public where a Leave voter explained what they voted for. The "for" is very important in all this. Voting to leave the EU without any dimension to what that actually meant was bound to open up a whole can of worms. Just an idea, why not have a second referendum where the UK gets to decide what leaving actually constitutes?
    I wonder why If they don't put something on the TV it's for a reason. I would surmise the TV you are watching is pro-remain.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 03-07-16 at 17:08.

First Team

I wonder why If they don't put something on the TV it's for a reason. I would surmise the TV you are watching is pro-remain.
    I'm a an avid watcher of Ch 4, the BBC, ITV and a bit of Sky, oh and some Al Jaz. And of course US tv coverage. It's like watching a slow motion train wreck.

Do you see a conspiracy in everything? I have this vision of you being a bit Ted K living in a shed in the backwoods around Cwmcarn.
    Last edited by az city; 03-07-16 at 19:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    If I had voted it would have been for out to restore the supremacy of UK law and to limit the flow of economic immigrants into the UK.
    that was the reason the vast % voted out, despite what the remain supporters say, and they really have scraped the barrel to find random people and random reasons

Do you see a conspiracy in everything? I have this vision of you being a bit Ted K living in a shed in the backwoods around Cwmcarn.
    Stage 2 so early

I'm a an avid watcher of Ch 4, the BBC, ITV and a bit of Sky, oh and some Al Jaz. And of course US tv coverage. It's like watching a slow motion train wreck.

Are you a shill? I see you immediately revert to the manual, and use the classic put-down strategy
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 03-07-16 at 20:08.

First Team

Are you a shill? I see you revert to the manual, and come out with the classic put down strategy
    Hey, you can believe anything you want to. I'm not putting you down at all. You must admit you do see a conspiracy in pretty much everything.

In my experience most events don't emerge from conspiracies they're cock-ups.

First Team

Stage 2 so early
    You're like a stalker.

I'm not putting you down at all.
    So why mention Ted K living in a shed in the backwoods around Cwmcarn?

You must admit you do see a conspiracy in pretty much everything.
    No I don't, I see the presented view, an alternative view, and then I deduce a likely view. Whereas you just swallow 100% of everything you see on the TV.

that was the reason the vast % voted out, despite what the remain supporters say, and they really have scraped the barrel to find random people and random reasons
    And you have evidence of that?

What if, even 10% of them voted because they were lied to about the £350m a week that would be spent on the NHS (it was closer to 50% that believed that lie btw)

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    And you have evidence of that?

What if, even 10% of them voted because they were lied to about the £350m a week that would be spent on the NHS (it was closer to 50% that believed that lie btw)
    The Remain side told as many porkies that were just as big.

The Remain side told as many porkies that were just as big.
    So if you accept that both sides told some pretty big lies, and our future was based on those lies, surely the validity of the referendum is in question?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    So if you accept that both sides told some pretty big lies, and our future was based on those lies, surely the validity of the referendum is in question?
    I saw through all of them, and I also realized the part the media were playing. It was the biggest load of nonsense I have ever witnessed, a complete circus. Anybody who fell for any of this probably shouldn't have been voting anyway, I mean how could you fail to see what was going on?