+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farage and UKIP - when will the penny drop for their supporters?

Re: Farage and UKIP - when will the penny drop for their supporters?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    So no links to any far right parties or policies then?just the usual smear and sneer.
    I've always thought of him as a little Englander rather than any kind of fascist. He did have a juvenile interest in the NF and Oswald Mosley though: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7185236.html

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    You loons make me laugh, spend years telling us about the NWO, Beefburgers, Hillary being promised the top job etc and then when it all goes the other way rather than hold your hands up in the air and say, actually we were talking nonsense all along, you just alter it and say "something went wrong".
    You are so naive, everything is binary in your world

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I hope soon.

It should give a clue as to the real positioning of Farage and UKIP when the only, and overwhelming, support he/they have in the European Parliament is from far right parties such as European National Front parities.

When the leave campaign targeted social media groups for their leave adverts to be displayed such as BNP, EDL and Britain First it again reflects a country that is moving the agenda to the right.

Of course few people who voted leave would consider that they hold far right views, and I wouldn't consider them as such either, of course. But there is no doubt that this is a calculated maneuver to keep pushing the discourse further to the right in the UK. One look at Farage and his political history shows that at the heart of his motivation is a extreme far right beliefs.

It may be too late to stop Brexit but it';s not too late to halt this move to the right.
    I think there is more right wing thoughts around , than most of us care to think .