+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: JD Sports - Welsh Shirt Delivery

JD Sports - Welsh Shirt Delivery

Furious! Ordered on Saturday two shirts to take to France coming to £127 inc next day delivery and yet two days later not even a dispatch note email. Been into shop now as living in Birmingham there aren't any on sale to get some questions answered to no avail. As a result will not come in time for travelling Wednesday morning.

I would not recommend the use of JD to a friend, family member or any CCMB members.

Rant over.

Re: JD Sports - Welsh Shirt Delivery

I went in there on Saturday to get the away shirt, none in stock and limited home ones, Wales too successful for them

Loads in there today in Queen street shop. Prefer and bought the Vauxhall one with the collar. Official shirt was 55 quid. Got a bargain in there for a T-shirt with Welsh FAW badge in the middle for 10 quid. So I will have a change of shirt for the bus trip over.
    Spedger

I hope you ordered at least a size, preferably two over your normal size. They're snug to say the least. My lad is a medium at best & ended up with an XL.

In fairness JD delivered next day, but that was back in March.

I ordered in May and it took 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by BrummieBluebird View Post
    Furious! Ordered on Saturday two shirts to take to France coming to £127 inc next day delivery and yet two days later not even a dispatch note email. Been into shop now as living in Birmingham there aren't any on sale to get some questions answered to no avail. As a result will not come in time for travelling Wednesday morning.

I would not recommend the use of JD to a friend, family member or any CCMB members.

Rant over.

I ordered a training shirt from them before the tournament. When it arrived it was too small so I sent it back to exchange for a larger size. They then emailed me stating that the large size was out of stock (despite them still advertising it on their website as available with next day delivery) and that they would process a refund. They then refunded an incorrect amount.

After numerous email, they finally refunded the correct amount last week - well over a month after I returned the shirt.

Shambles of a company, and I hope the FAW end their exclusive partnership in the near future!

I can top that!

I bought my son a Wales shirt from JD Sports on May 18th. It never turned up despite the courier claiming that it HAD been delivered. I still don't have my refund.

Appalling, sub human service. You would not believe how much time I have wasted on this.

Utter useless. Avoid AT ALL COSTS.

At the last minute I decided to buy one. Ordered on June 9th from worldsoccershop.com. $122. Delivered the next morning by 10am.

Write a letter of official complaint. That is shocking service and you deserve* at least a partial discount if they want your custom (and you can create enough of a stink online these days to ensure that it's others too) ever again.

*deserve might not be in the legal sense in this case but you can certainly have a look at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/wales/consumer/ to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I ordered a training shirt from them before the tournament. When it arrived it was too small so I sent it back to exchange for a larger size. They then emailed me stating that the large size was out of stock (despite them still advertising it on their website as available with next day delivery) and that they would process a refund. They then refunded an incorrect amount.

After numerous email, they finally refunded the correct amount last week - well over a month after I returned the shirt.

Shambles of a company, and I hope the FAW end their exclusive partnership in the near future!

Stevie R would phone 'um up.