+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff fanzone moved to Principality Stadium for Wales' semi-final against Portugal

Re: Cardiff fanzone moved to Principality Stadium for Wales' semi-final against Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by EadosEados View Post
    It's because the ground is already set up for the speedway this weekend.
    Should have had it at the CCS as well
    I've already got my tickets for that

Re: Cardiff fanzone moved to Principality Stadium for Wales' semi-final against Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Looking at the previous crowds its full of kids anyway. Pub for me. Everywhere will be packed on Wednesday.
    It's the kids I'm going for. They missed out on tickets for France, so this is their chance to enjoy an atmosphere.

30 mins to go!

The site appears to have let me get 2 X 4 tickets.
    Anyone struggling I can let them have 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    It's the kids I'm going for. They missed out on tickets for France, so this is their chance to enjoy an atmosphere.
    Perfect for the kids. You can get a pint too. Great for families. Cant really take any child to the pub, they wouldn't be allowed to stay for the second half anyway. So its your best chance for the families to enjoy it.

My child is way too young, so Pub for me.

Eados - If I could have 4 that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    30 mins to go!
    Been waiting 75 minutes got down to under 30 mins & it's gone back out to an hour!!!! (no refreshing) Ffff ing thing

I've been in the que since 10 and it's not move so if anyone has 2 spare please PM me

Cheers

Been waiting 75 minutes got down to under 30 mins & it's gone back out to an hour!!!! (no refreshing) Ffff ing thing

Same here, but mines still on 30-60 mins.

Rumour is they are all gone?

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Rumour is they are all gone?

Wouldn't be surprised at all,

once they've gone I hope they shut the site down so the thousands who lost out are not just sitting and starting at a computer screen for the next 6 hours

Here's a list of places shown unable game for anyone who's missed out of fancies going time pub

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-o...s-you-11564802
    Last edited by tigerbaybluebird; 05-07-16 at 10:33.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised at all,

once they've gone I hope they shut the site down so the thousands who lost out are not just sitting and starting at a computer screen for the next 6 hours

Here's a list of places shown unable game for anyone who's missed out of fancies going time pub

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-o...s-you-11564802

They just done that. THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.

^^^^^^thanks

All SOLD OUT!

Maybe the club could put one on as well, although I would imagine it's a bit too short notice.

Got chucked out of the queue so had to start again and didn't get any. Feckers

Daily Mirror today says there will be a 100ft screen in there as well as the two large screens at either end of the stadium.

I must admit though I'd rather watch at home with a take out curry and a few beers.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Daily Mirror today says there will be a 100ft screen in there as well as the two large screens at either end of the stadium.

I must admit though I'd rather watch at home with a take out curry and a few beers.
    How much are the beers at your house? Can I have 8 tickets please?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    But has Morris Mansions got a 100ft tele?

How big is his garden & TV? Maybe a marquee & a hog roast instead of the curry?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    But has Morris Mansions got a 100ft tele?
    Dunno, I've been refreshing the page like mad for the last 5 minutes but I'm not moving forward in the queue ffs. I'll never get in the Mikezone at this rate.

How big is his garden & TV? Maybe a marquee & a hog roast instead of the curry?
    Well I'm hearing rumours of a 100ft telly. Not sure where I heard it.

"The MikeZone" I love this board

Well I'm hearing rumours of a 100ft telly. Not sure where I heard it.
    The set up was going going ok but we've lost the remote control. It's stuck on BBC1 so at 8pm tomorrow we are watching Celebrity Masterchef

gardentv.jpg

The set up was going going ok but we've lost the remote control. It's stuck on BBC1 so at 8pm tomorrow we are watching Celebrity Masterchef

gardentv.jpg

gardentv.jpg
    Bloody hell, the remote must be the size of a coffee table, how did you lose that? Check down the back of the house-sized sofa.