+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Budweiser is giving EVERYONE in Wales a free beer because our football is epic

Budweiser is giving EVERYONE in Wales a free beer because our football is epic

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-o...-free-11559456

Good on `em. Not for the English they can stick their Mars .............................

Re: Budweiser is giving EVERYONE in Wales a free beer because our football is epic

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-o...-free-11559456

Good on `em. Not for the English they can stick their Mars .............................
    I believed, but I live in England.

Re: Budweiser is giving EVERYONE in Wales a free beer because our football is epic

What did you really believe?

Yeah we all believed Wales would qualify for the finals of a major footy tournament!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Yeah we all believed Wales would qualify for the finals of a major footy tournament!
    You can`t believe Steve, you watch Barry Town ffs

A free beer or a free Budweiser?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Just the Bud. mate You would think Brains would be a bit more savvy.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    The American Bud brewed under licence in the UK is dreadful.

The original Budweiser brewed in the Czech Republic is great though.

Still a nice gesture , fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    The American Bud brewed under licence in the UK is dreadful.

The original Budweiser brewed in the Czech Republic is great though.

Still a nice gesture , fair play.
    agreed. American budweiser, despite being premium strength, is far from premium taste.

still a free pint of it won't be sniffed at

Does this mean my mate who never believed we would qualify until it happened, and didn't want to come to the Russia game as"it would be all over for Wales by then" can't have one?

Looking forward to my free pint though. Thanks bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    agreed. American budweiser, despite being premium strength, is far from premium taste.

still a free pint of it won't be sniffed at
    Bud Lime in the US is a nice beer

Well I believed that we would make it to the semi-final and I wrote it on this very message board. It's only the absence of Aaron Ramsey and Ben Davies that is stopping me from making a similar prediction about the final. So far the feeling in my loins is it's 50-50 or possibly a slight edge towards Portugal, but I'll have to keep an eye on the player interviews to see how they are faring in the confidence stakes. Watch this space!

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    What did you really believe?
    What I needed to to get a free drink.

Steve do us a favour and don't take the free beer.

red scarfs all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    red scarfs all over again.

Whats happening with this free beer.

Its the like guy whose round it is next suddenly disappearing!

Turns out you have to collect 48 Budweiser bottle tops and send them in. They then send you a voucher within 10 weeks, which entitles you to one free 330ml bottle when you buy 24 x 440ml cans.

Go team!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Turns out you have to collect 48 Budweiser bottle tops and send them in. They then send you a voucher within 10 weeks, which entitles you to one free 330ml bottle when you buy 24 x 440ml cans.

Go team!