+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chilcott

Chilcott

Heard some of the debate in the commons just now. I thought Corbyn spoke very well about it, and pulled no punches.
    Weird that they are debating it now though, it's over 2 million words- if you read 3 words a second for 8 hours a day it would take you just under a month to read it all.

Re: Chilcott

Very disappointing that corbyn was heckled by his own party during his speech though

Labour together

When Blair met Bush: how the UK went to war in Iraq

The story of how the UK got embroiled in the conflict looks a little different following the publication of the Chilcot report

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-tempo-changed

Free from the constraints that apply to the mainstream media, nutter David Icke takes the above a bit further

Whitehall’s secret advice on Chilcot will not be released

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ce-on-iraq-war

[QUOTE=ninianclark;4647130]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Free from the constraints that apply to the mainstream media, nutter David Icke takes the above a bit further

Why does Icke need 38 minutes to tell us his opinion.

It's as if he goes into waffle mode straight away and then expands the argument so much he forgets what he is talking about - and so does the listener.

If Icke had been in existence 2000 odd years ago he would have been a rival for Christ or Mohammed - it's all a big conspiracy, new world order, the bogey men are trying to control us and dont mention the Rothchilds
    Yeah I agree, making up stories about a new American century, fictitious accounts of Generals revealing Middle East war plans, architects and engineers inventing theories about building falling down and political elites getting away with murder. That Icke fella is truly deranged, at least people like you and me can see through all of his fantasies