+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wales homecoming event.

Wales homecoming event.

Wales team to stage #Euro2016 homecoming event - celebratory open-top bus tour from Cardiff Castle to Cardiff City Stadium - from 4pm tmrw

And then...

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE FREE TICKET NOW!
    58 years in the making... this has been a summer to remember.

Following their heroics at EURO 2016, Chris Coleman and his team will be welcomed back to Wales with a homecoming event at Cardiff City Stadium that gives the players and supporters the chance to celebrate together.

The ticketed event will take place on Friday, July 8 with turnstiles opening at 5pm.

There will be entertainment on stage from 5.15pm - including music from the Manic Street Preachers - while Chris Coleman, his players and staff and staff will go on stage at 6.30pm to share their experiences of EURO 2016. The event is expected to finish at approximately 7.30pm.

As a member of the 2016 European Championship qualifying campaign, you will get exclusivity (general public sale 12:30pm) for booking tickets for this event. These are FREE and each member is entitled to TWO tickets.

Tickets will be available today from 10:30am to Members via the FAW Ticketmaster portal. All tickets are on a first come first serve basis and will sell out once the stadium reaches seated capacity.

FAW Chief Executive Jonathan Ford said, "We feel this event is a great way of everyone celebrating what has been a historic period for Welsh football.

The scenes we have seen both at home and over in France have been fantastic and we hope that our passionate supporters can enjoy another moment with the players to end a memorable few weeks."
    Last edited by Michael Morris; 07-07-16 at 09:58.

Re: Wales homecoming event.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Wales team to stage #Euro2016 homecoming event - celebratory open-top bus tour from Cardiff Castle to Cardiff City Stadium - from 4pm tmrw

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...tball-11579249

great timing

welcome them home when they fly in, great

but a open bus on a friday at 4 why not a saturday ? ? ?

Gutted I won't be able to make it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    great timing

welcome them home when they fly in, great

but a open bus on a friday at 4 why not a saturday ? ? ?
    Just guessing, but I doubt the players want to be hanging around in Cardiff for a few extra days, they want to go home!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just guessing, but I doubt the players want to be hanging around in Cardiff for a few extra days, they want to go home!
    togetherstronger and all that

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    togetherstronger and all that
    Don't forget Neil Taylor has got a Beyonce concert to get to and Ledley is getting married on Saturday!

Ledley has a wedding to go to on sat.

When do they fly in?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Where do you get tickets from - Ticket Master or the stadium ?
    FAW website. Just got mine.

Members only til 1230, then it's open to anyone wearing a glitzy hat.
    Hope all the travelling fans are able to get there's before they're snapped up by everyone else.

Gutted I won't be able to make it

"FAW member will receive an email with a unique code" ... nope, did anyone else not get this?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    "FAW member will receive an email with a unique code" ... nope, did anyone else not get this?
    I got an email

All gone already i think.

Re: Where do you get tickets - Ticket Master or the stadium

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Where do you get tickets from
    Tigers missus

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    All gone already i think.
    Hopefully to those most deserving such as those who have travelled out there for every game but I highly doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Hopefully to those most deserving such as those who have travelled out there for every game but I highly doubt it
    I've got to say the opposite. Those people got their thanks in France. This should be about the people who didn't get the chance, who had tournament tickets but couldn't get tickets for France.

I'm on for a full set, missed out on tickets for France, then the public sales, then Q/F & s/f, even missed out on the fan zone. Fortunately I've managed to blag tickets here & there but not able to get match tickets for my kids, despite them having tournament tickets.

At least they've got tickets for the speedway

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    FAW website. Just got mine.

Members only til 1230, then it's open to anyone wearing a glitzy hat.
    Hope all the travelling fans are able to get there's before they're snapped up by everyone else.
    I'm a tournament ticket holder and have to queue with the glitzy hat crowd. Not happy that my support and investment has not been recognised.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    I'm a tournament ticket holder and have to queue with the glitzy hat crowd. Not happy that my support and investment has not been recognised.
    #TogetherStronger

This is the link from the email

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtick...h/default.aspx

Takes a while to get through but I've got a couple. Seemed to have lots of availablity

Just got 3. Only the Grandstand is currently sold out. The rest of the stadium is still available.
    Last edited by Des Parrot; 07-07-16 at 12:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I've got to say the opposite. Those people got their thanks in France. This should be about the people who didn't get the chance, who had tournament tickets but couldn't get tickets for France.

I'm on for a full set, missed out on tickets for France, then the public sales, then Q/F & s/f, even missed out on the fan zone. Fortunately I've managed to blag tickets here & there but not able to get match tickets for my kids, despite them having tournament tickets.

At least they've got tickets for the speedway
    Oh come on. Tickets for the groups games were easy to come by, they were selling them for 20 Euros outside the stadium in Bordeaux before kick off (After I just paid 100 Euros in the City Centre an hour before but hey ho I was happy to pay it).

Im sorry but I dont buy all these sob stories if people wanted tickets that badly you could get your hands on them.

I know of 2 car loads of boys from Merthyr who drove out for Belgium game ticketless and all managed to get a ticket. Just because the initial application was a failure there were other ways of getting tickets if people were willing to put the graft in or think outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    This is the link from the email

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtick...h/default.aspx

Takes a while to get through but I've got a couple. Seemed to have lots of availablity
    Odd, i was on there earlier and it went to a page saying event no longer listed.
    thought all tickets were gone.

Gonna have to disagree then. If you read my mail I said that I got sorted but I wasn't going to drag my kids out to France on the off chance that they might or might not get a ticket. I tried all of the official channels through the FAW & UEFA and it didn't work out. Never mind, there always Russia

Re: Where do you get tickets - Ticket Master or the stadium

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Tigers missus

I gave them to your mother last night

I've got an order confirmation, but how do you actually get the ticket?