+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone else still waiting for their Wales Homecoimng pdf ticket to come through?

Anyone else still waiting for their Wales Homecoimng pdf ticket to come through?

I got the order email yesterday lunchtime but still nothing more, same for a couple of other family members?

Anyone else in the same boat?

Re: Anyone else still waiting for their Wales Homecoimng pdf ticket to come through?

Same here Nigel
    I have 'bought' other seats on my account by 'assigning' them. They are still showing on my account, I have a confirmation number which I printed but I haven't had any emails.
    I've went to all 6 Euros and Sweden and I can't believe I'm going to fail to get into the CCS on my doorstep!

Re: Anyone else still waiting for their Wales Homecoimng pdf ticket to come through?

Do they look like tickets with a bar code?My attachment was simply a confirmation letter with the seat numbers allocated,
    Confused-but that's not difficult!!!!!!!

My first two appeared immediately. I then had to wait about 8 hours for my other two.

Then this morning, the second set were sent again?!

Is there a bar code on them.Can you show an example on here please?

Mine took about an hour and a half to come through last night. Hope you all get them.