+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piers Morgan

Re: Piers Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Morgan is not a true football fan. A bit like David Mellor he became a fan when the game started becoming popular in the 1990's.
    I wonder if he approved of England's celebratory tour in 2005 having won back the Ashes in a two horse race with Australia. Now that WAS embarrassing.
    He was at the fore front of the campaign that saw knighthoods and obe's dished out to all and sundry for that ashes campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It's hard to find the words to adequately describe just how big a Wanker Piers Morgan is. I utterly despise the smarmy, pompous, oily little shit. One of these days he's going to get that smug, self satisfied grin wiped off his loathsome, repulsive excuse for a face.
    Oh yes please.

How about every one tweet,email his morning show on monday,just to prove what a wanker he really is.

Some lovely comments about the slimey little toad at the end of the WOL article.

Take Piers Morgan out of this as many others have said the same thing and they have a point.

Embarrassing imo, the boys did fantastic but FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    I think he generally doesn't like the Welsh, he certainly doesn't like Ramsey,he's never stopped sniping about him ever since he's been playing for his beloved Arsenal.The man is complete arse hole,he's on my list with Green and Tylsley and the likes
    It's odd as he was earlier claiming on Twitter to have a Welsh father and then claiming to be Irish?!

In summary, I think he is simply a very mixed up individual who loves he sound of his own voice. If he wasn't a Z list celebrity, people would simply think he needed sectioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Endearing himself to the Welsh public, I see...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ction-11591179
    The man is a complete knob.He did note rate Ramsey and demanded the return of Kevin Peterson to the England cricket team.so much for his judgement.If we wanted a parade in Wales that our choice.At least we had an option unlike certain other teams.Keep out Morgan and keep your views to the English side they could do with all the help they can get.

Here's an Englishman who gets what made the people of another nation want to honour their football team in the way they did - as for the Englishman who this thread is named after, his opinions are of no interest to me because I have never had any respect whatsoever for Piers Morgan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...as-an-honorar/

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Take Piers Morgan out of this as many others have said the same thing and they have a point.

Embarrassing imo, the boys did fantastic but FFS
    I disagree. As you say you he boys did a fantastic job, but the thousands that were outside the castle, along the route and at the CCS, were there because they wanted to acknowledge that fantastic performance.

As much as it was about thanking the players, it was also acknowledging and thanking our fans.

We shouldn't give a toss what anyone outside of Wales thinks about it.

Did you see the welcome Iceland had?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I disagree. As you say you he boys did a fantastic job, but the thousands that were outside the castle, along the route and at the CCS, were there because they wanted to acknowledge that fantastic performance.

As much as it was about thanking the players, it was also acknowledging and thanking our fans.

We shouldn't give a toss what anyone outside of Wales thinks about it.

Did you see the welcome Iceland had?
    Exactly right. We've had the pleasure of having the team and fans being as close to each other as any time I can remember, and it's described as embarrassing.

Piers will be mortified at this....

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...could-11592925

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Piers will be mortified at this....

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...could-11592925

Not much
    Everybody who has twitter should send him this link with nothing more said

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I have absolutely no idea why people are interested in what he says, let alone get upset by it. How has he got himself into this position? Genuinely baffled.
    This.

I just don't understand how he could possibly appeal to anyone.

He really is an odius little prick.

When home earlier in the year I caught five minutes of him on a morning TV show interviewing Joan Collins.

Firstly I was amazed how openly they were criticising Obama and praising Trump. Collins and him blaming Obama for homelessness on Time Square. "There never used to be homeless people on Time Square"... Which is rubbish anyway. Secondly Morgan's fantastic interview style prompted him to ask Collins if she had ever slept with Trump!

He is the epitome of 'gutter journalism' and it's a sad refection on our society that people like Morgan can carve out careers in the media.
    Last edited by AfricanBluebird; 11-07-16 at 04:51. Reason: Spelling mistake