+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2016/2017 TICKET PRICES ANNOUNCED

2016/2017 TICKET PRICES ANNOUNCED

Really reasonable.

http://mobile.cardiffcityfc.co.uk//n...d-3183124.aspx

£16,£17,£18 dependent on opposition for members in Canton Stand.

£20,£21,£22 dependent on opposition, for tickets bought on the day of the game, which is massively improved.

Re: 2016/2017 ticket prices announced

Great to see prices reduced.

Full details here:

Prices announced for the 2016/17 campaign at CCS

Ticket prices for each of Cardiff City FC's twenty-three 2016/17 home fixtures have now been confirmed.

The '16/17 pricing structure means that Adult match tickets can be purchased for as little as £16 for members, or £18 on general sale.

In addition, we have even more ticketing categories available, with prices for Seniors, 16-21s, Juniors and Students (25>) all included - along with our Family Tickets and disabled enclosure prices.

The Bluebirds' twenty-three Sky Bet Championship matches at CCS are divided into three categories – Gold, Silver and Bronze. Find out which 2016/17 matches fall into each category below…

GOLD MATCHES

Newcastle United, Aston Villa, Birmingham City, Bristol City, Leeds United, Nottingham Forest, QPR.

SILVER MATCHES

Reading, Huddersfield Town, Brighton & Hove Albion, Brentford, Sheffield Wednesday, Derby County, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Norwich City, Fulham.

BRONZE MATCHES

Blackburn Rovers, Preston North End, Rotherham United, Barnsley, Burton Albion, Wigan Athletic, Ipswich Town.

HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS

Tickets for Cardiff City's first two opening fixtures vs. QPR & BLACKBURN ROVERS will be on sale from Monday 18th July, 2016 (9am)

Tickets can be purchased in person at the CCS Ticket Office situated in the Grandstand, next to Corporate Entrance 2.

Alternatively, you can call the Stadium Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400.

The Ticket Office is open from 9am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday, and 9am to 3pm on non match-day Saturdays.

The easiest way is to book online - http://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

Memberships can be purchased through any of the above means from Monday, 18th July (9am). Further details on memberships to follow in due course.

1617tickets.jpg

Fair play, £5 for U16 in the Canton / Family stand for all games is excellent. I've got my kids the £49 season tickets but if they want to take a friend or two they can. Well done City.

There were an awful lot of bridges to rebuild but the club are giving it a good go. The only criticism of recent times seems to be the missing Super-Kev testimonial.

Just looking at those matchday prices, I'd be saving half what I paid last season for me and two kids even in the Gold category if we didn't already have season tickets this year.

This should easily boost our match day walk up crowds. I'd love to see us having to open the Upper Bob Bank this year!

A fantastic gesture by the club!! Well done CCFC!!