+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where is Gove?

Where is Gove?

As this historic day draws to a close I've found myself wondering where Michael Gove is.

So I googled "Michael Gove Twitter" and this result came up in the drop down suggestion box.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gove2016?lang=en-gb

Here's a screenshot in case it gets deleted

image.jpg

Re: Where is Gove?

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    As this historic day draws to a close I've found myself wondering where Michael Gove is.

So I googled "Michael Gove Twitter" and this result came up in the drop down suggestion box.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gove2016?lang=en-gb

Here's a screenshot in case it gets deleted

image.jpg
    Well he's not in the Cabinet!

Somebody I know wanted Gove to win the leadership election because he "has the finest brain in British politics". That's a term I've heard applied, always to tories, a few times before. Sir Keith Joseph for one, David "two brains" Willetts was another and then there was John Redwood. With the possible exception of Willetts, they all struck me as brilliant in some ways, but also so odd and unworldly that tying their own shoelaces might have been a challenge too much for them.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well he's not in the Cabinet!

Somebody I know wanted Gove to win the leadership election because he "has the finest brain in British politics". That's a term I've heard applied, always to tories, a few times before. Sir Keith Joseph for one, David "two brains" Willetts was another and then there was John Redwood. With the possible exception of Willetts, they all struck me as brilliant in some ways, but also so odd and unworldly that tying their own shoelaces might have been a challenge too much for them.
    Do you visit your friend often , is the caring going well

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Do you visit your friend often , is the caring going well
    When Gove cocked up he became an Andrea Leadsom backer for a couple of days.

Funny his wife was only talking about him getting a top job a few weeks ago and now he's back to being a normal MP. I bet he wished he'd never stabbed Boris in the back now, he'd have least got a decent job and probably the top one in the long run.