+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beware the useful idiots..

Blog Entries

Beware the useful idiots..

Re: Beware the useful idiots..

All western governments have the same aim. They want their citizens to be fat, lazy, uninformed, dependent and indebted 'cause they're so much easier to control. They've been remarkably successful. Those under 20-25 have no memory of a world where people aren't under constant surveillance. To them it's normal. So is gawping at screens at every opportunity, especially those on mobile phones. Speaking of which, it seems the more expensive the phone, the more stupid and vacuous the owner is.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    All western governments have the same aim. They want their citizens to be fat, lazy, uninformed, dependent and indebted 'cause they're so much easier to control. They've been remarkably successful. Those under 20-25 have no memory of a world where people aren't under constant surveillance. To them it's normal. So is gawping at screens at every opportunity, especially those on mobile phones. Speaking of which, it seems the more expensive the phone, the more stupid and vacuous the owner is.
    you own an i phone 6b or samsung edge

Blog Entries

I don't even own a phone, cba with them, I should get used to using one though as everything seems to be done via a phone these days, will need one to pay for my shopping when we go cashless I expect

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    you own an i phone 6b or samsung edge
    As I know nothing about phones I'm guessing that's a dig? I thought you were moving over to the dark side with us?

Nope. A Samsung GT-E1200. Cost a fiver second-hand. Next time you speak to an owner of a £500-£600 one ask them why they paid so much for their personal tracking device. Once their initial surprise subsides, they'll fumble for any number of lame excuses. What they won't tell you is the truth, and that is they're unthinking, cupid stunts with too much money (or access to too much credit). Sometimes I can understand why the New World Order boys dream of a mass cull of the surplus population.

Nope. A Samsung GT-E1200. Cost a fiver second-hand. Next time you speak to an owner of a £500-£600 one ask them why they paid so much for their personal tracking device. Once their initial surprise subsides, they'll fumble for any number of lame excuses. What they won't tell you is the truth, and that is they're unthinking, cupid stunts with too much money (or access to too much credit). Sometimes I can understand why the New World Order boys dream of a mass cull of the surplus population.
    Like a modern day holocaust you mean

Argh, don't get me started on the Holohoax!

I think they'll go for economic collapse with famine/disease killing many and the fomenting of race wars wiping out more of the excess in the US and Europe. G. Edward Griffin's Pessimistic Scenario in his book The Creature from Jekyll Island has a similar scenario.

If you're into financial/monetary stuff, I can highly recommend that work. It describes how the money masters rule the world via their network of central banks by manipulating their debt money system. Since it was written, we've had QE and bank bailouts galore. You can read and/or download it for free here: https://archive.org/details/Creature....EdwardGriffin and here's hundreds of user reviews https://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jeky.../dp/0912986212

On a separate note, his book/video A World Without Cancer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E he makes a compelling case for why everyone can easily avoid getting the Big C.

I bought a season ticket and i an idiot ?

Blog Entries

I think they'll go for economic collapse with famine/disease killing many and the fomenting of race wars wiping out more of the excess in the US and Europe. G. Edward Griffin's Pessimistic Scenario in his book The Creature from Jekyll Island has a similar scenario.

If you're into financial/monetary stuff, I can highly recommend that work. It describes how the money masters rule the world via their network of central banks by manipulating their debt money system. Since it was written, we've had QE and bank bailouts galore. You can read and/or download it for free here: https://archive.org/details/Creature....EdwardGriffin and here's hundreds of user reviews https://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jeky.../dp/0912986212

On a separate note, his book/video A World Without Cancer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E he makes a compelling case for why everyone can easily avoid getting the Big C.
    I like G Edward Griffin, I haven't read that book but I've watched many of his films, More deadly than war and The hidden plan that shapes US foreign policy were big eye openers for me.
    He has done some on the creation of the UN, have you seen them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cityviking View Post
    There are arguments all over the internet about who wrote what and who's quoted who but it does not change that fact that you have to beware the useful idiots, that was my point really but thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I like G Edward Griffin, I haven't read that book but I've watched many of his films, More deadly than war and The hidden plan that shapes US foreign policy were big eye openers for me.
    He has done some on the creation of the UN, have you seen them?
    No, I haven't. But will once I get a decent internet connection. He is the fittest and youngest looking 85-year-old I have ever clapped eyes. I understand he puts that down to plenty of vitamin B17. (See that vid I linked if you're scratching your head.)

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I bought a season ticket and i an idiot ?
    Definitely

You and me both