+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #CityAsOne

Re: #CityAsOne

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Well I think the club are doing all they can it's the fans who keeping putting obstacles in the way.
    For those that know me that is hypocritical and I hold my hands up as I said I would no longer pay to watch the shit served up by Slade, I absolutely hated the bloke but now he's gone no more excuses and I'm looking forward to the new season.
    Oh I agree, the club are trying very hard, bu the club could sign Rambo and Bale and some of us would still find something to moan about,

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Mate! WTF!? I just had a look on there for the first time in forever as your post threw me and I really didn't get what you're on about. But I now I do. The poster you mentioned has copied and pasted this OP almost word for word. But they haven't posted the Rowberry vid so the thing doesn't make sense.

What a weirdo.
    City as one ,my god it's working already

Blue in the Face

I think it's the same guy as just seen his detailed post on the Welsh players thread.
    Hey Polo and Gringo. 'Tis me otto.

Yeah sorry I just dissapeared from the old Bluebirds forum (which I thought was great) without a word. Three reasons why I did so were 1. Moved to Berlin and wasn't going to games anymore. So I felt like a faker in having an opinion on football matters. Though now in truth, CardiffPlayer keeps me up to scratch anyway. 2. I stopped posting on the day Slade was appointed. I joined this forum on the day he was sacked. Though in Slade's defence he did way way better than I anticipated in terms of accumulating points. 3. I was posting way too much! (Addictive personality) and I needed to abstain. I might need to calm it down again on here too

Good to chat with you two again

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    So, all the players happy, united behind their manager to achieve a common goal, supported by fans all fully behind the players and manager?

Interesting concept, not sure it will catch on in Cardiff if I'm honest, but worth a go.
    Well I think the club are doing all they can it's the fans who keeping putting obstacles in the way.
    For those that know me that is hypocritical and I hold my hands up as I said I would no longer pay to watch the shit served up by Slade, I absolutely hated the bloke but now he's gone no more excuses and I'm looking forward to the new season.
    Agree with what's said here. The fans need to stop passing the buck and blame the club/Tan for everything. Tan has spent right up to in regard to FFP the limits of what he is able to since he's been here. Which is not to say they are beyond criticism, but the suits seem to be learning from their mistakes and making good strides for the long term.

Otto, good to see you posting again

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Otto, good to see you posting again
    Yes good to read you again Otto

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    England tried "Together for England" or something along those lines. Everyone can use the same words but it will be how those words inspire those who matter that will count for whether the message will work or not.

All these slogans mean nothing if we believe the club has no interest in the fans and it's just an empty marketing ploy, but so many bridges have been built that this desire for togetherness at club level does not seem like message laced in irony any longer.

Although describing it as "our hashtag" does undermine my point somewhat.
    Hilary Clinton has been using a variant of it too:

clinton.jpg

Blue in the Face

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    Hilary Clinton has been using a variant of it too:

clinton.jpg
    WoL have plaguerised from you Gab...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ould-11671094?