+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Glammy struggling again

Glammy struggling again

Is the slump on? After a really poor performance against Glos they are struggling against bottom of the table Hampshire. Glammy need another 110 off 11 overs and are three down. Once again I question playing the extra bowler. Salter didn't a bowl at all and our expensive overseas signing Tait bowled just one over.

Re: Glammy struggling again

Rudolph out for 0. For the good of the team he must be dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Rudolph out for 0. For the good of the team he must be dropped.

correct

60 needed off the last four overs. This is a poor effort. Need to beat Somerset next Friday night or its squeaky bum time.

Lost by 25 which is a hiding!

We've said this before that T20 isn't Rudolph's best form of cricket.
    Ironic that we were all hoping for him to get out last game after being in forever and hitting nothing. Today he "gave us a chance" by getting out after facing one ball

I still think we'll qualify with a home tie

Essex qualified with 14 points last season so Glammy may already have enough points. I think we will be OK and get a home draw but it would be good to beat Somerset.
    We are missing Cooke and need to bring in Bragg and drop one of the bowlers.Rudolph also needs to be dropped. His batting is a hindrance and his bowling choices leave a lot to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Essex qualified with 14 points last season so Glammy may already have enough points. I think we will be OK and get a home draw but it would be good to beat Somerset.
    We are missing Cooke and need to bring in Bragg and drop one of the bowlers.Rudolph also needs to be dropped. His batting is a hindrance and his bowling choices leave a lot to be desired.
    THIS^^^

It would be nice to get home game for top two finish though