+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can we get rid of "tandy" too?

Blue in the Face

Can we get rid of "tandy" too?

Worse than the ex-poster I won't name with a little "c". This guy is a much bigger "C".

Not a Cardiff fan.

Just comes on here to annoy people.

Re: Can we get rid of "tandy" too?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Worse than the ex-poster I won't name with a little "c". This guy is a much bigger "C".

Not a Cardiff fan.

Just comes on here to annoy people.

Tandy is in fact Russell Slade our much respected ex manager.I can only hope the Charlton fans appreciate him for what he is.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Tandy is in fact Russell Slade our much respected ex manager.I can only hope the Charlton fans appreciate him for what he is.
    You might be right. Cardiff fans put a lot of coin in Slade's pocket. We are entitled to criticise him if he failed to convince us he was the best man available for the job.

As an aside. Charlton have one of the best academies in the UK. I just don't get why they appointed Slade. Not the man to utilise that club's forte. Unless he learns from his short comings at Cardiff. A good manager would get that team back out of league one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    You might be right. Cardiff fans put a lot of coin in Slade's pocket. We are entitled to criticise him if he failed to convince us he was the best man available for the job.

As an aside. Charlton have one of the best academies in the UK. I just don't get why they appointed Slade. Not the man to utilise that club's forte. Unless he learns from his short comings at Cardiff. A good manager would get that team back out of league one.
    More sniping.

Thats why Russ left.