+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brexit kicked into the long grass?

Brexit kicked into the long grass?

Brexit means Brexit ... if Nicola Sturgeon says so

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-together.html

Re: Brexit kicked into the long grass?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Ah, the good old Daily Mail.

When it suits your agenda.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post

What would that be? and what is yours while we're at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    and what is yours while we're at it?
    A creme de menthe, thanks......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Midget View Post
    A creme de menthe, thanks......
    I'm all out.. sorry

Cameron said it's up to May, and May said it is up to Sturgeon, so who is Sturgeon going to say it up to?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post

A fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

All that Brexit has done, is put right an injustice, which the older members on this board will remember took place in 1975, when we were denied an opportunity as an electorate to have a vote on closer union politically with the EU. That vote has now taken place, with a turnout higher than that of many General Elections and a clear mandate from the electorate for Britain to detach itself from ever closer union with an un-elected, unaccountable body. It doesn't mean we are not Europeans, or that we cannot continue with perfectly sensible security and trading relations with other countries in Europe.

'Splott Dave' eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    'Splott Dave' eh?
    Once of this parish. Been on a sabbatical. Was given a free transfer to Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    All that Brexit has done, is put right an injustice, which the older members on this board will remember took place in 1975, when we were denied an opportunity as an electorate to have a vote on closer union politically with the EU. That vote has now taken place, with a turnout higher than that of many General Elections and (1) a clear mandate from the electorate for Britain to detach itself from ever closer union with an (2) un-elected, unaccountable body. It doesn't mean we are not Europeans, or that we cannot continue with perfectly sensible security and (3) trading relations with other countries in Europe.
    1. A clear mandate based on Lies
    2. The UK has 73 MEP's elected by and accountable to, the British public.
    3. Trading relations that will mean us having to agree to similar regulations that we do now.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    3. Trading relations that will mean us having to agree to similar regulations that we do now.
    I can only speak for myself. I voted for Brexit and was not interested, not remotely interested, in the campaigns from either side of the arguments. If you check the history the British public were never consulted about any form of political union, when PM Edward Heath lied to the public that inclusion would only mean benefits as far as trade was concerned. He knew all along that the eventual plan was to have a political union that would subsume British political decision making. The MEP's do not formulate any form of political policies as far as the EU is concerned. These are all formulated by unelected officials, afterwards they are presented to the MEP's. Re trading relations, Europe is lagging behind other regions in the world that we are excluded from, by being handicapped as part of a single trading block that increasingly wants to exert political power and influence on those regions.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    It used to be just alleged conspiracy nuts who maintained the EU was a CIA concept from long before it came into existence. It's been a provable fact since the turn of century when official US government documents came to public light. I didn't hear it mentioned during the referendum campaign by anyone, not even Farage who's pretty fearless who had no qualms stating Turkey is an ally of ISIS.

Speaking of which, I'd bet my last leek that the CIA created ISIS too, their Mark II Al Qaeda.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It used to be just alleged conspiracy nuts who maintained the EU was a CIA concept from long before it came into existence. It's been a provable fact since the turn of century when official US government documents came to public light. I didn't hear it mentioned during the referendum campaign by anyone, not even Farage who's pretty fearless who had no qualms stating Turkey is an ally of ISIS.

Speaking of which, I'd bet my last leek that the CIA created ISIS too, their Mark II Al Qaeda.
    ISIS has always been a joint Mossad/CIA production with Turkey taking the risk of extracting the oil from northern Syria by trucking it out, and State Dept, then under Hilary, organising weapon supplies. https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...ns-to-jihadis/

David Splott ? Your arguements are half truths and bollux like all the Brexit nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    David Splott ? Your arguements are half truths and bollux like all the Brexit nerds.
    Can over to have a look to see if I was missing anything insightful.

Glad to see I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Any links?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Can over to have a look to see if I was missing anything insightful.

Glad to see I'm not.
    You wouldn't know insight if it bit you on your arse.

I think you meant " came " not " can " btw. Perhaps you've had a few too many cans already ?

A man who uses the spelling "bollux" and the phrase "BREXIT nerds" laughing at an autocorrect phone error.

Good to see the politics forum is alive and well.

Which arguments are you referring to BW?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    ISIS has always been a joint Mossad/CIA production with Turkey taking the risk of extracting the oil from northern Syria by trucking it out, and State Dept, then under Hilary, organising weapon supplies. https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...ns-to-jihadis/
    That didnt take long

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Any links?
    From April 2016 - The European Union always was a CIA project, as Brexiteers discover http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...iteers-discov/

From September 2000 - Euro-federalists financed by US spy chiefs http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...py-chiefs.html

As I intimated, the above info has been in the public domain for a long time and yet very few people know and fewer care to highlight it.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    That didnt take long
    It's all so well documented and known about now. It was in reply to Organ's post.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    That didnt take long

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

He'll be banned(again) before he bores everyone to tears