+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brexit kicked into the long grass?

Re: Brexit kicked into the long grass?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    He'll be banned(again) before he bores everyone to tears
    Your non-contributions are as welcome as they ever were goslow. So much more refreshing than dealing with someone who actually wants to engage on issues.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    He'll be banned(again) before he bores everyone to tears
    Well you and I have had a slight shift in views and understand each other a little better now, maybe the same will happen with you and him? maybe we will get a pole shift too

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Your non-contributions are as welcome as they ever were goslow. So much more refreshing than dealing with someone who actually wants to engage on issues.

Spamming the mb with pro pally propoganda and lies isnt debating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Well you and I have had a slight shift in views and understand each other a little better now, maybe the same will happen with you and him? maybe we will get a pole shift too
    I would be devastated if I thought for one moment that I had been the cause of goslow being bored. In an effort to ensure that he doesn't have to be concerned about potentially impending periods of boredom, I have restricted the amount of internet that can be exposed to him. This message is hidden because goslow is on your ignore list.

Us Corbynista's are like an unkempt army of Che Guevaras according to mainstream media. The more popular that Corbyn gets the more un-electable that he is portrayed, while at the same time they're screaming like shrill banshees that he represents an existential threat to our very way of life.

Well you and I have had a slight shift in views and understand each other a little better now
    Good to know this can happen in the fullness of time, albeit a process that requires long suffering and compromise.....

Blog Entries

I would be devastated if I thought for one moment that I had been the cause of goslow being bored. In an effort to ensure that he doesn't have to be concerned about potentially impending periods of boredom, I have restricted the amount of internet that can be exposed to him. This message is hidden because goslow is on your ignore list.
    I'm not getting involved you two can carry on arguing like old times if you like but as I recall it didn't get you any closer to understanding each other, at least try and talk a bit

Us Corbynista's are like an unkempt army of Che Guevaras according to mainstream media. The more popular that Corbyn gets the more un-electable that he is portrayed, while at the same time they're screaming like shrill banshees that he represents an existential threat to our very way of life.

That's what I'm worried about

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Midget View Post
    Good to know this can happen in the fullness of time, albeit a process that requires long suffering and compromise.....
    There was no suffering involved, I can't speak for goslow though

I'm not getting involved you two can carry on arguing like old times if you like but as I recall it didn't get you any closer to understanding each other, at least try and talk a bit

That's what I'm worried about
    Just throw yourself through every open door....

Blog Entries

Just throw yourself through every open door....
    I don't know what you mean?