+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Three people shot dead in Lincolnshire

Re: Three people shot dead in Lincolnshire

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7144711.html

So the prosecutor for the case is currently saying the murder didn't take place due to how they were dressed or for religious reasons.

I can't understand what the motive could possibly be for a farther on holiday with his pregnant wife to brutally murder three women but the whatever the motive it doesn't make him any less of a scumbag.

Let's just hope the guy who committed the crime in Lincolnshire and this guy both get their commupence.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    "Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, initially said the attacker was upset with his victims because they were wearing shorts and T-shirts. He later said that did not appear to be the case and that the attacker’s motive was not known"

If he stabbed them because they were "dressed incorrectly" I'd say more of it would be down to him being a ****ing lunatic than anything else but yes because of his religion.

I don't agree with a lot of the Muslim religion, in fact I detest the way it treats women. But there are more decent Muslims in the world who don't treat the Koran literally than the idiots who use it as an excuse for violence. I have plenty of friends who are Muslim who are appalled by terrorism and sexism.

I called him a racist because he burst into the thread accusing the guy who committed the crime linked in the OP of being "Muslim scum" that's racist.

Because a sizeable minority of Muslims are murdering scum bags doesn't mean we should tar everyone with the same brush though. It's narrow minded, xenophobic and biggoted and will make this situation much worse than it already is.
    Agreed, no one has said all muslims though, of course the majority are very decent people but that doesn't mean Islam should not be criticised or ridiculed and people shouldn't be afraid to do just that but calling people racist just shuts the conversation down when their points may be valid.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7144711.html

So the prosecutor for the case is currently saying the murder didn't take place due to how they were dressed or for religious reasons.

I can't understand what the motive could possibly be for a farther on holiday with his pregnant wife to brutally murder three women but the whatever the motive it doesn't make him any less of a scumbag.

Let's just hope the guy who committed the crime in Lincolnshire and this guy both get their commupence.
    The deputy mayor is in for a shit storm then, he is the one who stated it was.

I think in a thread completely unrelated to Muslims it was the right time to shut it down.

I agree Islam deserves all the criticism it gets, I'm mostly anti religious but at least most seemed to have moved past the point of oppressing women and preaching hate for other people.

But I still feel there are more good Muslims than bad and having the attitude pont blue has does nothing but bad.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Who the **** are you to tell me who I am?
    You did say you weren't a Muslim previously.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    You did say you weren't a Muslim previously.
    That was ages ago, people change religious beliefs

That was ages ago, people change religious beliefs
    Fair enough, I can't say I've been keeping up. Are you back to being a Muslim again now then?

You did go atheist for a while didn't you?

How come the change of heart?

Fair enough, I can't say I've been keeping up. Are you back to being a Muslim again now then?

You did go atheist for a while didn't you?

How come the change of heart?
    I was agnostic but became Muslim again around a year ago. I believe in Allah and Islam talks about racial equality (as do the other Abrahamic religions)
    Last edited by adz-a32; 20-07-16 at 00:05. Reason: forgot a key word and dont want ****ing pedants on my back, you know ccmb haha

I was agnostic but became Muslim again around a year ago. I believe in Allah and Islam talks about racial equality (as do the other Abrahamic religions)
    Excuse my ignorance but isn't it against the rules to stop believing?

i think changing football clubs is against the rules. not so much religion unless yuo are catholik or proddy.

Islam is a diverse religion but the Qur'an doesnt mention punishment. The Hadiths do but the Qur'an should be taken above the Hadiths

Islam is a diverse religion but the Qur'an doesnt mention punishment. The Hadiths do but the Qur'an should be taken above the Hadiths
    whats a hadith you mad bastard?

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    whats a hadith you mad bastard?
    An apparent quote from Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH), they are not as authentic as the Qur'an as some have come out many years after his life

Who the **** are you to tell me who I am?
    The tone of your replies appear to have become more aggressive recently too.

Any coincidence with you returning to Islam?

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post

No coincidence. Islam tells us to react calmly and I apologise if I seemed aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post

Maybe the kid feels bullied?

It's no excuse, but is it any wonder young muslims feel alienated?

The Muslim community must do more to integrate into society and educate the younger members of their community, but we must be more accepting of them.

Just now, I've come back from town where there is a a small group of muslims trying to engage with people with their message of "Love for all, hatred for none", yet we never seem to hear positive stories like this, and of course there should be more of them, but that won't sell copies of the Daily Mail.

We simply cannot go on with one part of town being almost a ghetto for whichever minority lives there.

Together Stronger yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Maybe the kid feels bullied?

It's no excuse, but is it any wonder young muslims feel alienated?

The Muslim community must do more to integrate into society and educate the younger members of their community, but we must be more accepting of them.

Just now, I've come back from town where there is a a small group of muslims trying to engage with people with their message of "Love for all, hatred for none", yet we never seem to hear positive stories like this, and of course there should be more of them, but that won't sell copies of the Daily Mail.

We simply cannot go on with one part of town being almost a ghetto for whichever minority lives there.

Together Stronger yeah?

No coincidence. Islam tells us to react calmly and I apologise if I seemed aggressive.
    I meant it is a coincidence - ****ing heat

I meant it is a coincidence - ****ing heat
    No, you said "no coincidence" first, no takesies backsies, you heard it from the horses mouth folks, Islam made him aggressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    No, you said "no coincidence" first, no takesies backsies, you heard it from the horses mouth folks, Islam made him aggressive!
    Are you a Daily Mail journalist?

Are you a Daily Mail journalist?
    That's a threat. I'm phoning the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    That's a threat. I'm phoning the police.
    You could just say 'shut up Adz'