Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
I swapped over - most people realised it a few months ago so welcome to June - Wales will have a great Euros. ;-)

You can try all you like to make my claims illegitimate by claiming that I support Swansea (I don't) - it's a classic ploy and one that works well for the people that like to pigeon hole others (Lawnmower attempts to do that too).

Are Cardiff a bigger or smaller club than when Tan took over with a £100m investment? Are Cardiff stronger on the pitch than they were when Tan walked into the club with £100m? Are the crowds bigger or smaller? Are the TV companies knocking on the door to feature Cardiff live on TV? Are advertising revenues as strong as they once were?

All legitimate questions, but yes, answer those with a "You slimy JB" type post that is factually incorrect (apart from the slimy bit).
Sorry mate, I was in France for most of June so must've missed the memo. Trust you had fun on here though. ;)

All those points may be relevant, but probably not in a thread that's about the Swansea management having a dig at City. Maybe that's why you get pigeon holed so often?