+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting in MUNICH

Shooting in MUNICH

Re: Shooting in MUNICH

Like I said in the other thread, Merkels chickens are coming home to roost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Like I said in the other thread, Merkels chickens are coming home to roost.
    Said exactly the same thing to the wife whist watching Sky News. I'm thinking she'll be beginning to regret her decision on her open door approach.

Banned

Not saying its related but i think today is the fifth anniversary of the norwegian massacre.

Blue in the Face

Disappointing to see these posts before any confirmation of the attackers. It feels as though there are many right wingers who have been waiting for some time to make these kind of comments to Merkel.

Germany have saved in excess of a million Syrian refugees. A few of whom I'm lucky to say are now my friends. The truth is tragic and horrifying terrorist events give apathetic people the excuse to avoid making a contribution to help the situation.

Short video of inside the shopping centre.

There are several injured and bloodied people in the footage, so don't click to view if you might feel upset.

^^*^really?

FFS

Re: FAKE VIDEO

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Organ Morgan - You do realise this is a fake video ? - most of them are wearing ear protectors.

Just seen the post above that beat me to it

could be a DJ convention

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Or it could be a new fashion, still it shows how easy it is to fake events, they just needed to take off the muffs
    not in Germany, they like them big by all accounts

Ah, my mistake. I saw the title and that it was posted today. Me thinks another trip to Specsavers is in the offing.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Ah, my mistake. I saw the title and that it was posted today. Me thinks another trip to Specsavers is in the offing.
    Get a new earmuff detector.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Disappointing to see these posts before any confirmation of the attackers. It feels as though there are many right wingers who have been waiting for some time to make these kind of comments to Merkel.

Germany have saved in excess of a million Syrian refugees. A few of whom I'm lucky to say are now my friends. The truth is tragic and horrifying terrorist events give apathetic people the excuse to avoid making a contribution to help the situation.
    It's because we expect them to find some ID on or around the dead suspect's bodies, followed by a quick raid on their homes which will reveal things like flags and confession videos, and to wrap it all up an organisation beginning with 'i' will claim responsibilty, all before the 10 O' Clock news.

Cue wall-to-wall witness interviews, hashtags, vigils, etc,. and then the story will disappear forever.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 22-07-16 at 20:26.

I thought some people might be interested. Sky are reporting that the AP news agency say eight killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's because we expect them to find some ID on or around the dead suspect's bodies, followed by a quick raid on their homes which will reveal things like flags and confession videos, and to wrap it all up an organisation beginning with 'i' will claim responsibilty, all before the 10 O' Clock news.

Cue wall-to-wall witness interviews, hashtags, vigils, etc,. and then the story will disappear forever.
    With regards to the Paris or Brussels attacks, wasn't it the case that those responsible had been in the country for years if not born there? With regards to the beach attacks (and how sad is it that there are so many that details are becoming blurred and vague?) isn't it the case that it was lone wolves?

Owning a black flag does not make you part of an international terrorist group nor does an international terrorist group claiming your actions necessarily mean you are part of that group. Certainly, linking saving many innocent lives to an increased risk of attack does not stand with "jihadi John" and all others who have left Europe to go fight for a intolerant and intolerable ideology that betrays the faith it claims to be grounded in.

Completely open borders will make it easier for those individuals wanting to strike out in such a way but arbitrary targets and expensive and complicated forms, with little hope for appeal, and people staying here just because we've miscalculated how many we can get rid of against number of plane seats does not make the UK safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    I am the father of a deceased daughter who was unfortunate enough to have been born with Downes Syndrome and personally I take great offence at that expression. Dont need an apology because it would mean nothing from such a knob as yourself.
    I agree with you so much.Words like this,not meant to offend more than likely do.Just take a moment before posting we do not know other posters lives.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Lots of good things have happened in the world lately!! Try the good news network, no continual gloom and doom there

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    I am the father of a deceased daughter who was unfortunate enough to have been born with Downes Syndrome and personally I take great offence at that expression. Dont need an apology because it would mean nothing from such a knob as yourself.
    Well said. I've never liked that expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Said exactly the same thing to the wife whist watching Sky News. I'm thinking she'll be beginning to regret her decision on her open door approach.
    Ah, the classic 'they're sending all the terrorists over in rubber dinghies' opinion. Never gets old! :homer:

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Lots of good things have happened in the world lately!! Try the good news network, no continual gloom and doom there
    You have probably been watching CBeebies while enjoying your Quavers.

People - naturally - wish to debate the worrisome and difficult concerns facing our planet and society today - and try to make sense of it.
    Easy to just avoid if you don't like.

I just can't believe that the Germans didn't have the complete police force of Munich there on the scene in anticipation of such an event.

They are all targets in public gatherings such as this.

Poor show.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    What a rotter.

Shouldn't have used that term but it was not meant in that way.

I find it more deplorable that someone would post what they thought was the immediate aftermath of a terror attack with bloody bodies and carcasses everywhere.

I find it more deplorable that someone would post what they thought was the immediate aftermath of a terror attack with bloody bodies and carcasses everywhere.
    Organ's had a complete nightmare here, but what he posted was already in the public domain.

I find it far more deplorable that people are killing the public in shopping centres, than people posting pictures of it on Facebook, if I'm honest.

Just a personal though though, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Organ's had a complete nightmare here, but what he posted was already in the public domain.
    No.

What was in the public domain was a training video mimicking a terrorist attack. He posted on here what he thought was the footage of the immediate aftermath of a massacre.