+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Shooting in MUNICH

Re: Shooting in MUNICH

Packerman = Enoch Powell

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    no i didn't, i backed mrs r in her choice as to who calls a friend on the MB
    I didn't say it wasn't her choice. I asked if she was going to reassess based on this thread. A genuine question to which she gave a genuine answer, not sure why you needed to leap into the middle really.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Packerman = Enoch Powell
    cheers you fat non smelly talking to your mb chums white person

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I didn't say it wasn't her choice. I asked if she was going to reassess based on this thread. A genuine question to which she gave a genuine answer, not sure why you needed to leap into the middle really.
    why not, i don't try to offend anyone and i can leap where i like without your permission

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I asked you if the video was a fair representation of me, you refused to say no, that suggests that you thought it was, that was not the point though Adz and I'm not trying to argue over it again, I'm just saying that it made me feel differently about things.
    But the video was about white privilege

Banned

'Dead carpet knockers can't hack humans to death'

On children being killed, 'less potential terrorists'.

Don't worry, you won't be lonely, packerman, Mrs r and ninianclark will cheer the deaths of children with you.
    So the posts i made after the circle jerkers kicked off.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Packerman = Enoch Powell
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

You will though, if only to make you different.
    To make me different? Pardon me for not being like everyone else, do you think I go out of my way to be different? I am what I am..(cue music) sorry if you have a problem with that.

Can someone quote goslow where he has said something racist? All he has said is what a lot of people are thinking controversial it may be but he hasn't said anything racist imo

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Can someone quote goslow where he has said something racist? All he has said is what a lot of people are thinking controversial it may be but he hasn't said anything racist imo
    now your in cartmans little red book too

I think it was the swastika as his profile picture that tipped people off. He's changed it to Hitler now. Don't worry though, he's not racist, he's just challenging perceptions of what is offensive.

I'm with Mrs R on this one.

Whatever your opinion on goslow, he's entitled to his opinion too - that's how free speech works.

If you think he's a racist (he may well be but that's up to him) then challenge his views rather than shout him down.

Some of us have no desire for the thought police to take over.

Keep up the good work Mrs R and ignore the narrow minded bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    I think it was the swastika as his profile picture that tipped people off. He's changed it to Hitler now. Don't worry though, he's not racist, he's just challenging perceptions of what is offensive.
    He knows it annoys you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Whatever your opinion on goslow, he's entitled to his opinion too - that's how free speech works.

If you think he's a racist (he may well be but that's up to him) then challenge his views rather than shout him down.

Well said it's hard for some to comment on these type of threads because you get immediately shot down as a racist

He knows it annoys you.
    Doesn't mean he shouldn't be called out.

He knows it annoys you.
    don't tell them pike

And?

Is it illegal?

You may well find it offensive but he doesn't and it's his decision.

If you think it's that bad, then report it to the police.

Alternatively why not understand that he's only doing it to get a reaction from you?

Just because you're offended by something doesn't give you the right to command it to stop.

Doesn't mean he shouldn't be called out.
    You can debate with him but all I read was how he's a racist prick

Blog Entries

Thanks Doc

Free speech is more about censorship than the freedom to say whatever offensive shite you like without anyone being able to tell you that you are a twat.

I haven't told anyone what to do. I have just said goslow is a **** and people who sit there lol'ing while he says offensive shit (such as celebrating the deaths of children) are ***** too.

Well said it's hard for some to comment on these type of threads because you get immediately shot down as a racist
    I'd like to think that being racist is the last thing I could be accused of.

Personally I couldn't give a shit what colour people are. There's plenty of idiots out there (black,white and brown) but most people are decent, regardless of colour.

However I accept that some people think differently and have issues with different races, cultures etc. - that's their choice and just because you disagree doesn't give you the right to demand they be silenced.

And?

Is it illegal?

It is in France & Germany.

And yes, I know we're not in France or Germany.

And by your logic I can call him whatever I like.

And?

Is it illegal?

You may well find it offensive but he doesn't and it's his decision.

If you think it's that bad, then report it to the police.

Alternatively why not understand that he's only doing it to get a reaction from you?

Just because you're offended by something doesn't give you the right to command it to stop.
    In the same way that you can't stride into the thread and command people to stop picking on goslow.

He's a complete **** and I hope he drops dead tomorrow - free speech init.

You can debate with him but all I read was how he's a racist prick
    You can't debate with someone who thinks it's clever to have a nazi swastika as their profile picture.

Free speech is more about censorship than the freedom to say whatever offensive shite you like without anyone being able to tell you that you are a twat.

I haven't told anyone what to do. I have just said goslow is a **** and people who sit there lol'ing while he says offensive shit (such as celebrating the deaths of children) are ***** too.
    And that's your right to believe that, but simply calling people ***** makes you no better.

Also, I'm pretty sure people aren't laughing and celebrating children being killed at all.