+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting in MUNICH

Re: Shooting in MUNICH

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    I find it far more deplorable that people are killing the public in shopping centres, than people posting pictures of it on Facebook, if I'm honest.

Just a personal though though, that's all.
    I find you deplorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    No.

What was in the public domain was a training video mimicking a terrorist attack. He posted on here what he thought was the footage of the immediate aftermath of a massacre.
    Yes, I get that he thought it was genuine, but even if was genuine, someone else posted it on the internet

Thumbs up Re: Shooting in MUNICH

I find you deplorable.
    That's fine with me. I have n problem with hat.

I see it as your problem, not mine.

I find you deplorable.
    I'm not normally one to stick up for croesy, but what's that got to do with the price of fish?

Shouldn't have used that term but it was not meant in that way.

I find it more deplorable that someone would post what they thought was the immediate aftermath of a terror attack with bloody bodies and carcasses everywhere.
    Noted. Cant help wondering in what way you would use that word.

No.

What was in the public domain was a training video mimicking a terrorist attack. He posted on here what he thought was the footage of the immediate aftermath of a massacre.
    He loves the sensationalist elements - he watched it on Sky News with their whooshing graphics and excited presenters. He then googled video Munich attack and excitedly posted his erroneous research here as "news".

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    He loves the sensationalist elements - he watched it on Sky News with their whooshing graphics and excited presenters. He then googled video Munich attack and excitedly posted his erroneous research here as "news".
    Sky news sound more and more excited as the death toll rises. I stopped watching it after the Charle Hebdo attacks, when news came in of a gun man in the supermarket the news reader read it out with glee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Noted. Cant help wondering in what way you would use that word.
    1948 You are uncharacteristically quiet, does that mean you haven't got an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    1948 You are uncharacteristically quiet, does that mean you haven't got an answer?
    The content has been removed, you don't want my apology. What else can I say.

Sky news sound more and more excited as the death toll rises. I stopped watching it after the Charle Hebdo attacks, when news came in of a gun man in the supermarket the news reader read it out with glee.
    It would be great if the people - of all persuasions and walks of life - took a look at Fox News, Sky News, The Sun, and all of Murdochs other 'news' outlets and just realised, hang on .. this is not right? This is wrong .. this is sh1t.

Sorry.

To many other posters.

Would be a start.

Why you use the word at all would be a fair start.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    It would be great if the people - of all persuasions and walks of life - took a look at Fox News, Sky News, The Sun, and all of Murdochs other 'news' outlets and just realised, hang on .. this is not right? This is wrong .. this is sh1t.

Banned

It appears the killer was an 18 yo German Iranian,motive as yet unknown.
    Ps,apologies for the on topic post.

Some strangely conflicting reports about the killer, one witness, Huseyin Bayri, said he heard the attacker screaming out that he will kill "foreigners."
    "I heard a scream at first: 'You shitty [bleep] foreigners. I am German. You will get it.'"

Another witness said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic. She said "I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry."

Germany must be the first country to actively import terrorism. Why they encouraged thousands to leave safe camps in the middle east still confuses me. And now the "fear" stories are coming true.

More evidence of controlled migration controls being required. Yes Cultures from around the world can peacefully get on, but it needs to be done at levels that allow them to join society, not left on the side to get angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    You have probably been watching CBeebies while enjoying your Quavers.

People - naturally - wish to debate the worrisome and difficult concerns facing our planet and society today - and try to make sense of it.
    Easy to just avoid if you don't like.
    Enjoy your continuous focus on negativity and scaremongering then Quavers everytime

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Not saying its related but i think today is the fifth anniversary of the norwegian massacre.
    Just reading,that may be the case .

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Germany must be the first country to actively import terrorism. Why they encouraged thousands to leave safe camps in the middle east still confuses me. And now the "fear" stories are coming true.

More evidence of controlled migration controls being required. Yes Cultures from around the world can peacefully get on, but it needs to be done at levels that allow them to join society, not left on the side to get angry.
    There is no link between this massacre and the issue of refugees.

He was a very unstable loner and targeted children.

A search of his apartment found books such as "Why kids kill".

Perhaps, given the sensitivity of the situation and current worries, we should all be a little more responsible before jumping to conclusions.
    Last edited by AfricanBluebird; 23-07-16 at 12:18.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Just reading,that may be the case .

It seems it was a lone wolfgan attack by someone with MH issues.

Shouldn't have used that term but it was not meant in that way.

Have you tried to apologise ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    There is no link between this massacre and the issue of refugees.

He was a very unstable loner and targeted children.

A search of his apartment found books such as "Why kids kill".

Perhaps, given the sensitivity of the situation and current worries, we should all be a little more responsible before jumping to conclusions.
    He was apparently quite viciously bullied. Can you be bullied and described as a loner? Loner implies some element of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    He was apparently quite viciously bullied. Can you be bullied and described as a loner? Loner implies some element of choice.
    Not sure what your point it.

Not all people are loners through choice.

Anyway, yes he was a victim of vicious bullying.

A terribly sad event.

I wonder why social services or people around him had flagged him as a risk.

So whilst this event received wall to wall coverage there is barely a squeak about the US led bombing in Syria leading to the deaths of over 70 civilians many of whom were children who died violently.
    It's alright though because the Western powers are the good guys......apparently.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    So whilst this event received wall to wall coverage there is barely a squeak about the US led bombing in Syria leading to the deaths of over 70 civilians many of whom were children who died violently.
    It's alright though because the Western powers are the good guys......apparently.

Start a thread on it if you're that concerned,after all you've only had four days to do it.