+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting in MUNICH

Re: Shooting in MUNICH

I will do what I want sunshine. I have only just found about it. It has received very little coverage. That's precisely my point. That's lost on you which comes as no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I will do what I want sunshine. I have only just found about it. It has received very little coverage. That's precisely my point. That's lost on you which comes as no surprise.
    Similar to the IS attack in Kabul that killed 80 and wounded 230, not much of a mention around although it does get a page on the beeb

Yep. Fair comment. This cuts both ways. The sooner we get out of the Middle East the better.

Banned

So because you didnt hear about it that means it wasnt covered,perhaps you need to stop relying on facebook and twatter for news then.

I have been listening to the news you fool. It has barely received any coverage at all in comparison with other news events. Folk will be very aware of Nice and Munich but much less aware of events in Syria. It doesn't wash to say events closer to home take precedence as we are part of the allied forces bombing children to their graves.

I have been listening to the news you fool. It has barely received any coverage at all in comparison with other news events. Folk will be very aware of Nice and Munich but much less aware of events in Syria. It doesn't wash to say events closer to home take precedence as we are part of the allied forces bombing children to their graves.
    So true.

So whilst this event received wall to wall coverage there is barely a squeak about the US led bombing in Syria leading to the deaths of over 70 civilians many of whom were children who died violently.
    It's alright though because the Western powers are the good guys......apparently.
    Well said. The tacit narrative is that certain innocent people's lives are worth considerably less than others.

I just watched Sky's 5pm news. 17 minutes in they spent 19 seconds reporting the IS-linked double suicide bombings in Kabul this morning which killed 80 people. If that had happened anywhere in Western Europe Sky would have had continuous coverage for hours and Kay Burley might have wet her knickers with excitement, and in the proceeding days every angle would have been used to prolong the story. Why? To instil fear by using the keywords terror, threat and Muslim at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Well said. The tacit narrative is that certain innocent people's lives are worth considerably less than others.

I just watched Sky's 5pm news. 17 minutes in they spent 19 seconds reporting the IS-linked double suicide bombings in Kabul this morning which killed 80 people. If that had happened anywhere in Western Europe Sky would have had continuous coverage for hours and Kay Burley might have wet her knickers with excitement, and in the proceeding days every angle would have been used to prolong the story. Why? To instil fear by using the keywords terror, threat and Muslim at every opportunity.
    Yep.

Yep. Fair comment. This cuts both ways. The sooner we get out of the Middle East the better.
    Totally agree with this but i doubt that it will happen whilst the world's economy is based on the petrodollar, it's worrying times ahead, I've had enough of a life not to be concerned for me, but very concerned for my children and grand children with what we are leaving them, i'm not a full on conspiracist but do give a listening to the NIBIRU articles that come my way, i find this subject very interesting and on the whole believe of its passing will happen at some point, and cleanse the earth of the shite (humans) that currently occupy it, for me it's a case of when and not if, that said if the passing of NIBIRU does not happen for another few thousand years i'd be pretty certain that humans will have consumed themselves playing nuclear war against each other, i'm in one of my happy moods today

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Totally agree with this but i doubt that it will happen whilst the world's economy is based on the petrodollar, it's worrying times ahead, I've had enough of a life not to be concerned for me, but very concerned for my children and grand children with what we are leaving them, i'm not a full on conspiracist but do give a listening to the NIBIRU articles that come my way, i find this subject very interesting and on the whole believe of its passing will happen at some point, and cleanse the earth of the shite (humans) that currently occupy it, for me it's a case of when and not if, that said if the passing of NIBIRU does not happen for another few thousand years i'd be pretty certain that humans will have consumed themselves playing nuclear war against each other, i'm in one of my happy moods today
    Crikey. I like to read your posts on a bad day😂
    Agree about our kids etc. What a mess our generation are leaving behind for them.

Crikey. I like to read your posts on a bad day��
    Agree about our kids etc. What a mess our generation are leaving behind for them.

Ya, look what the Mods & Rockers left us.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Ya, look what the Mods & Rockers left us.
    You sorted your gout out yet Tone ?

If this nibiru thing is going to happen, how does anyone know about it? Or is it just guesswork?

You sorted your gout out yet Tone ?

Thanks for asking, went to the quacks midweek and he downloaded a load of paperwork on the subject.

I can currently eat f*** all according to the list of foods

I'm still her though and phoned to start my pension next month, lets hope I,m around to claim it.

Thanks for asking, went to the quacks midweek and he downloaded a load of paperwork on the subject.

I'm still her though and phoned to start my pension next month, lets hope I,m around to claim it.
    Too right. All the best for a long and healthy retirement.

I cannot start my pension yet ( I can, but want to leave it for another five years) so am still looking to get another Job before retirement i have an interview on Monday in Portsmouth

Crikey. I like to read your posts on a bad day��
    I'm sure they said the same in 1944...we're all pretty happy though at the moment, living our lives.

Events closer to home do take precedence though.

Australian news outlets publish most of their news about Australia, NZ, and surrounding areas.

The US news outlets publish news about the States, Canada, Mexico, etc.

Chinese news outlets publish news about China and neighbouring countries.

We see European news as massive news because we're a European nation.

I cannot start my pension yet ( I can, but want to leave it for another five years) so am still looking to get another Job before retirement i have an interview on Monday in Portsmouth

That is the "STATE PENSION", I've claimed (because of brexit, don't know if they'll move the goalposts).

My own pensions, I have not made a decision on yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Events closer to home do take precedence though.

Australian news outlets publish most of their news about Australia, NZ, and surrounding areas.

The US news outlets publish news about the States, Canada, Mexico, etc.

Chinese news outlets publish news about China and neighbouring countries.

We see European news as massive news because we're a European nation.
    Yet we are also involved in bombing Syria and one of our a!lies has just caused carnage to civilians including children. For many of us that is just as significant as what is happening in Germany and France

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Not sure what your point it.

Not all people are loners through choice.

Anyway, yes he was a victim of vicious bullying.

A terribly sad event.

I wonder why social services or people around him had flagged him as a risk.
    This may or may not be a person who wanted to believe in poisonous ideas.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    This may or may not be a person who wanted to believe in poisonous ideas.

It seems he had an obsession with mass shootings'fortunately he cured his MH issues by self medicating.

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Any updates?
    Yep, one dead and two hurt following a machete attack by a Syrian man near Stuttgart.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Any updates?

Yes,despite the German authorities saying they havent found any political motive the bbc managed to shoehorn anders breivik(sp) into their coverage.