+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting in MUNICH

Banned

Re: Shooting in MUNICH

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Indeed and he can't even spell the word 'too'. Bless him.

Cutting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    He is one sad person thats for sure.

I thought we were mates.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Dead carpet knockers cant hack humans to death.
    Really?

Jesus, whether this is completely serious or done as a wind up you have issues.

I think its time for 15 minutes on the naughty step for Goslow to cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    The saddest thing I've ever seen on here

Ugly racist spends all weekend posting bile and abuse on a football forum and changing his signature about another poster.

No wonder you're a racist, if my life was that pathetic I'd need to find someone to blame too.
    ^THIS

What say ye "progressives" this sad morning?

Banned

The saddest thing I've ever seen on here

Ugly racist spends all weekend posting bile and abuse on a football forum and changing his signature about another poster.

No wonder you're a racist, if my life was that pathetic I'd need to find someone to blame too.

If i spend all weeken posting bile and abuse i'm sure you'll have no problem quoting and reporting them will you princess?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    ^THIS

And you can help him kuti.

If i spend all weeken posting bile and abuse i'm sure you'll have no problem quoting and reporting them will you princess?
    The problem I have with that is unlike you I have a life so don't have the time to trawl through the messageboard equivalent of mein kampf.

The problem I have with that is unlike you I have a life so don't have the time to trawl through the messageboard equivalent of mein kampf.
    I mustn't have a life then, because I went through his last 100 posts on here and found one message with a vague Cardiff City theme (it was about some bloke called Gavin Rae), while the large majority of the others were about death (mostly with some sort of Muslim connection).
    I must say I have always thought, and hoped, that goslow was some sort of wind up merchant and as for accusations of racism, I always have difficulties with that because no two people's definition of what exactly constitutes racism will match, so, all I'll say is that, if what he posts on here represents what he actually believes, then he's a racist by the way I define the word.

The ignore function just got its second ever outing.
    I suggest more of you do the same and don't let this tiny minded individual drag this message board into the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I mustn't have a life then, because I went through his last 100 posts on here and found one message with a vague Cardiff City theme (it was about some bloke called Gavin Rae), while the large majority of the others were about death (mostly with some sort of Muslim connection).
    I must say I have always thought, and hoped, that goslow was some sort of wind up merchant and as for accusations of racism, I always have difficulties with that because no two people's definition of what exactly constitutes racism will match, so, all I'll say is that, if what he posts on here represents what he actually believes, then he's a racist by the way I define the word.
    It's difficult to arguer against that when your profile pic is of a member of the SS and convicted war criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Said exactly the same thing to the wife whist watching Sky News. I'm thinking she'll be beginning to regret her decision on her open door approach.
    Doubly so today
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36880758

"Syrian asylum seeker" , carrying a backpack, refused entry to festival, so detonates said backpack at the entrance.

Edit: that should read "FAILED Syrian asylum seeker"
    Last edited by bobh; 25-07-16 at 08:16.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7153176.html

Really good article on the use of the word terror and terrorism for certain attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Does it REALLY matter if it is an act of terrorism or just an act of mindless violence.

The underlying theme here is that 'asylum seekers' that have been let into Europe have repaid the gesture by killing people.
    Now either you are ok with that or you arent - which is it ? , if it is - then obviously it's a price worth paying - fair enough.

Add on top of that radicalised Muslims who already live in the EU and both Merkel and Hollande are history in the up coming elections in 2017.

Apologies to anyone in advance if you have at all been offended by these remarks
    How many of these attacks are by asylum seekers that have been let into Germany?

Well the shooter was German and shot his classmates because they bullied him.
    The Machete incident sounds like a domestic that got totally out of control.
    A failed asylum seeker blew himself up outside a bar last night.

Out of a million migrants to Germany, I make that two of them guilty of a serious crime, only one of them directly linked to terrorism.

That's one too many of course, is it too high a price to save the majority of migrants in immediate and real danger? That'sa debate that will rage for some time.

note.
    Another mass shooting being reported in Florida as we speak.

Does it REALLY matter if it is an act of terrorism or just an act of mindless violence.

The underlying theme here is that 'asylum seekers' that have been let into Europe have repaid the gesture by killing people.
    Now either you are ok with that or you arent - which is it ? , if it is - then obviously it's a price worth paying - fair enough.

Add on top of that radicalised Muslims who already live in the EU and both Merkel and Hollande are history in the up coming elections in 2017.

Apologies to anyone in advance if you have at all been offended by these remarks

ps Just read about the latest one in Ansbach - luckily he wasnt allowed into the festival as it would have been carnage again.

Well, it REALLY matters if you and others with similar views are claiming the cause of these mindless or terrorist attacks is allowing refugees into Western Europe, or if you are blaming open borders, or if you are blaming Islam as a religion for the acts of a criminal sect and its adherents.

If you have now settled on a mash-up of all these as the cause of the growing number of attacks, then it probably doesn't matter.

ps Just read about the latest one in Ansbach - luckily he wasnt allowed into the festival as it would have been carnage again.
    Of course it matters if you're trying to use it as an argument about allowing refugees to enter a country or blaming it on radicalised Muslims.

Too right mate. Who's interested in the actual reasons when we can just blame the muslims? After all, if it's good enough for the foreign secretary...

Obviously it doesnt matter - not a problem then. No problem at all, absolutely fine then. Dont even know why we are bothering to discuss such trivial matters.

Bavaria Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said the man arrived in Germany two years ago, had tried to commit suicide twice before last night's bombing.

'The obvious intention to kill more people indicates an Islamist connection,' - his words not mine

There is no way for the Germans to check the background of these people and unless you know of a way - there is no way of detecting a terrorist intention.

So with that in mind - what's your solution to stopping this ?
    I think we should lock everyone up who doesn't look like us and looks a bit funny. That should stop it. Then we can populate the world with useful people who all look and think the same so that everywhere is full of wit and humour and there will never be a problem ever again.

In fact, I'm surprised no-one's tried this before. Oh wait...

Last night there was a shooting at a house party in Surrey.
    There are also reports of multiple gunshot victims at a club in Florida.

There doesn't appear to be any Muslim connection however so hasn't raised any eyebrows on here.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Well the shooter was German and shot his classmates because they bullied him.
    The Machete incident sounds like a domestic that got totally out of control.
    A failed asylum seeker blew himself up outside a bar last night.

Out of a million migrants to Germany, I make that two of them guilty of a serious crime, only one of them directly linked to terrorism.

That's one too many of course, is it too high a price to save the majority of migrants in immediate and real danger? That'sa debate that will rage for some time.

note.
    Another mass shooting being reported in Florida as we speak.

Simply shows the massive difference in cultures and the way difficulties are dealt with. Not ready to merge our societies yet.

Whether its arguments or treatment of women, middle east culture is decades behind europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Simply shows the massive difference in cultures and the way difficulties are dealt with. Not ready to merge our societies yet.

Whether its arguments or treatment of women, middle east culture is decades behind europe.
    Fair point.

No way would any white english person use violence to resolve difficulties

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post

What other choices other than merging our societies are there when their home country is at war (with us), the guy in Germany was a rejected asylum seeker who couldn't be sent back to Syria as its being bombed to the ground.

I can't believe you are seriously suggesting that non immigrants don't commit violent crime.