+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Shooting in MUNICH

Re: Shooting in MUNICH

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Obviously it doesnt matter - not a problem then. No problem at all, absolutely fine then. Dont even know why we are bothering to discuss such trivial matters.

Bavaria Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said the man arrived in Germany two years ago, had tried to commit suicide twice before last night's bombing.

'The obvious intention to kill more people indicates an Islamist connection,' - his words not mine

There is no way for the Germans to check the background of these people and unless you know of a way - there is no way of detecting a terrorist intention.

So with that in mind - what's your solution to stopping this ?
    I don't have the solution to violent crime being committed no mate. What's your solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What other choices other than merging our societies are there when their home country is at war (with us), the guy in Germany was a rejected asylum seeker who couldn't be sent back to Syria as its being bombed to the ground.

I can't believe you are seriously suggesting that non immigrants don't commit violent crime.

What other choice? Firstly dont encourage hundreds of thousands more to come, so many were encouraged by Germany's comments that people were coming from pakistan our doors were so open. Secondly get them safe in the migrant camps. hundreds of thousands who had no plans of leaving the camps decided to come on the back of germany's comments.

Much could have been done better with a bit of thought. Get them safe, save millions of lives in the middle east but dont encourage a million more people to migrate when they had little intention of doing so in the first place.

Probably just don't bomb a whole country to the ground thinking it'll supress an idiology

Probably just don't bomb a whole country to the ground thinking it'll supress an idiology

Oh yes lets blame the west for..... for a syrian president???

It was being bombed for years before we joined in. Millions were already in the refugee camps. The refugee crisis is not our making. Its ISIS and Syria. If anything, our refusal to go in for many years made it far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Oh yes lets blame the west for..... for a syrian president???

It was being bombed for years before we joined in. Millions were already in the refugee camps. The refugee crisis is not our making. Its ISIS and Syria. If anything, our refusal to go in for many years made it far worse.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islami...9.E2.80.932006

The Iraq invasions did contribute to the creation and certainly growth of ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islami...9.E2.80.932006

The Iraq invasions did contribute to the creation and certainly growth of ISIS
    And Syria were battling for 2 years before ISIS came in, it was a couple of years until they got a hold in the country.

Half the country were already displaced by then.

Banned

Bomber Harris asked can he have his hyperbole back

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Bomber Harris asked can he have his hyperbole back
    I just clicked on your profile, tell me, is the Swastika meant to be ironic?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    It's part of a long line of 'controversial' avatars, he thinks he's challenging perception when in reality he's just a racist cock.

We're talking about one or two individuals among millions of innocent people whose only "crime" is to flee from an area destabilised largely due to western interference, greed and desire for revenge.

All I am suggesting is that we do not penalise an entire race due to the crimes of a few.

We in the west have our own murderous psychopaths, treat them both the same.
    Last edited by TH63; 25-07-16 at 13:43.

Last edited by Wales-Bales; 25-07-16 at 14:27.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Doubly so today
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36880758

"Syrian asylum seeker" , carrying a backpack, refused entry to festival, so detonates said backpack at the entrance.

Edit: that should read "FAILED Syrian asylum seeker"
    "A backpack, apparently largely intact, was seen on the floor close to where the man died"

Ansbach guy is Pro IS according to latest reports: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36882831

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    TH63 - it only takes 1 individual to blow themselves up, stab a pregnant woman , run over kids in pushchairs etc. Like it or not it does however reflect directly on the others who are in a similar situation - and if you cant stop it, wont stop it then defacto you accept it. No different to Joe Public's attitude to football supporters in the 70's

One of my sons best friend in school is a muslim, they came from Pakistan 10 years ago, we speak often about all things re current affairs. Mum and Dad and their friends are of the opinion that culturally people who want to live a Muslim life and have known nothing but this lifestyle cannot fully adjust to a western lifestyle and would be better suited to an existing Islamic country. We mainly talk about whats' happening in Pakistan and the different forms of Islam - fascinating stuff, especially Wahhabism.

Like as been said - it's ok, it's not a problem we just have major massacres happening in France every 6 months or so nothing to worry about
    You had me nodding my head in agreement until your final paragraph.

Whilst not on the same level obviously, I accept the comparison with football supporters - I was watching the Liverpool v Inter Milan Champion's league final in 2005 at the ESPN bar in Disneyworld with my wife and 13 year old son and the DJ announced "We have some English hooligans in the bar". That made me feel pretty angry I can tell you.

Of course people coming here from places like Syria have a massive adjustment to make, that can take a generation, but that doesn't mean they all go around with machetes and suicide belts. I do find it a bit rich though that us Brits complain about foreigners not embracing our culture then go off to Magaluf on their holidays, drape their English flag over the balcony then pop down to the Rose and crown for a full English and a pint of San Miguel and watch last night's Eastenders.

Banned

Attached Images Attached Images

I just had a look also, what a nasty horrible ****er he is

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    I just had a look also, what a nasty horrible ****er he is
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd have thought you'd be trying to argue that you weren't a cUn t rather than proving once more that you are.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Doubly so today
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36880758

"Syrian asylum seeker" , carrying a backpack, refused entry to festival, so detonates said backpack at the entrance.

Edit: that should read "FAILED Syrian asylum seeker"
    That edit is quite a big one - why did he fail in his asylum bid? Maybe Germany are a bit better clued up than some are giving them credit for.

Some people say they are actively importing terrorism - sensationalist viewpoint, completely infactual. Germany have gone on record to say they need net migration of 400,000 per annum just to keep the economy growing. How "open" is the door in this open door policy? Do people think that there are no background checks - would like to see any links if possible.

We're talking about one or two individuals among millions of innocent people whose only "crime" is to flee from an area destabilised largely due to western interference, greed and desire for revenge.

All I am suggesting is that we do not penalise an entire race due to the crimes of a few.

We in the west have our own murderous psychopaths, treat them both the same.
    I agree. However, in terms of the way these psychos are treated - do you think the police should be making greater efforts to capture them alive? I appreciate that shooting the cowards is the quickest way to end a situation - but considering some of these people often elect to kill themselves - are we losing potential intelligence by taking them from the crime scene in a body bag?

They deserve what they get, don't get me wrong, but I can't help but wonder if apprehending them would lead to more information on how these things work. Daesh have often claimed responsibility for attacks that have later been proven to be unrelated to Daesh - and even extremism. What seems to be happening is that some-one with an intent to murder as many people as possible, claim allegiance to ISIL and then go out and do their deed. I'm not too convinced that all of these attacks are being organised by ISIL.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I agree. However, in terms of the way these psychos are treated - do you think the police should be making greater efforts to capture them alive? I appreciate that shooting the cowards is the quickest way to end a situation - but considering some of these people often elect to kill themselves - are we losing potential intelligence by taking them from the crime scene in a body bag?

They deserve what they get, don't get me wrong, but I can't help but wonder if apprehending them would lead to more information on how these things work. Daesh have often claimed responsibility for attacks that have later been proven to be unrelated to Daesh - and even extremism. What seems to be happening is that some-one with an intent to murder as many people as possible, claim allegiance to ISIL and then go out and do their deed. I'm not too convinced that all of these attacks are being organised by ISIL.
    How do you propose taking prisoner someone who's charging at you with an axe or just blown himself up?

How do you propose taking prisoner someone who's charging at you with an axe or just blown himself up?
    Like I said, I appreciate that in many cases it is the quickest way to end a situation. And, many of them simply kill themselves at the end of the event (or during) anyway. All I'm saying is that these people have information that could prove useful in understanding how this many headed monster operates.

Banned

Like I said, I appreciate that in many cases it is the quickest way to end a situation. And, many of them simply kill themselves at the end of the event (or during) anyway. All I'm saying is that these people have information that could prove useful in understanding how this many headed monster operates.

Then they need to be caught before before they commit their crime,without wishing to sound complacent we seem to be quite successful on that front although admittedly we dont have mainland europes shared open borders.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    I'd have thought you'd be trying to argue that you weren't a cUn t rather than proving once more that you are.
    I'm surprised he's not banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    I'm surprised he's not banned

Banned for what?