+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Shooting in MUNICH

Re: Shooting in MUNICH

So another attack in the name of ISlam in europe today, how many before those on here admit there is a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    So another attack in the name of ISlam in europe today, how many before those on here admit there is a problem?
    Well of course it's a bloody problem, who has said otherwise?

No one has said there isn't a problem but tarring everyone of a certain race or religion with the same brush due to the heinous acts of a minority is not the solution.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    No one has said there isn't a problem but tarring everyone of a certain race or religion with the same brush due to the heinous acts of a minority is not the solution.
    Is it fine for Adz to tar all white people with the same brush though.

Who is Adz and what has that got to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Gotta be a bloody good brush, like this one:---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUl6PooveJE

No, there probably is not a solution now, they are here, so only mass exportation would work, but that cant happen. The solution was not opening the doors to them in the first place. Get them to safety, dont make them travels through many different countries to get perceived safety, deal with the problem over there, dont import it to europe.

People were laughing when they said letting in a million islamic refugees would import terrorism, these people need to take a look at themselves and apologise.

The constant use of the word them in your statement is telling.

99% of these people have done nothing but flee a war.

Mass exportation won't solve anything a lot of these acts have been committed by French and German nationals who've been in the country since birth.

There isn't one solution for stopping such attacks but a cohesive approach of greater policing, joined up intelligence, education, protection of refugees and protection of nationals.

No, there probably is not a solution now, they are here, so only mass exportation would work, but that cant happen. The solution was not opening the doors to them in the first place. Get them to safety, dont make them travels through many different countries to get perceived safety, deal with the problem over there, dont import it to europe.

People were laughing when they said letting in a million islamic refugees would import terrorism, these people need to take a look at themselves and apologise.
    How many, if any of these terrorist acts are as a result of letting in a million refugees?

And whatever that number is, you have to balance that against the million lives that have been transformed

Blog Entries

Who is Adz and what has that got to do with anything?
    You know Adz, Muslim lad, posting in this thread, thinks all whites are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Gotta be a bloody good brush, like this one:---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUl6PooveJE

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    How many, if any of these terrorist acts are as a result of letting in a million refugees?

And whatever that number is, you have to balance that against the million lives that have been transformed

We are on about 10 that can be attributed so far. Even those that were here before, can still be attributed to the recent influx, would they have committed the atrocities if it were not for the number of ISIS sympathisers than came and subsequently poisoned their minds.

The million that came in would still be living a decent life in the camps and around the baltic states and countries surrounding syria, than being in Syria. They didnt all need to come here to transform their life. Now we have a situation where these good people wont be in a position to repopulate their country and help fix it, leaving more generations subject to the monsters that stayed.

Richyrich

It would be interesting to see the views of some on here if they were directly affected by what is happening. (I sincerely hope this doesn't happen).

I wonder if they would be so nonchalant about it all if one of their loved ones was just collateral damage of multiculturalism.

The constant use of the word them in your statement is telling.

99% of these people have done nothing but flee a war.

Mass exportation won't solve anything a lot of these acts have been committed by French and German nationals who've been in the country since birth.

There isn't one solution for stopping such attacks but a cohesive approach of greater policing, joined up intelligence, education, protection of refugees and protection of nationals.
    They had already fled war, they were safe in camps, they were safe outside of syria. Lets not forget that. We haven't taken them from Syria, they had already left syria, and then the germans invited everyone to leave the safety they were in to come here.

They had already fled war, they were safe in camps, they were safe outside of syria. Lets not forget that. We haven't taken them from Syria, they had already left syria, and then the germans invited everyone to leave the safety they were in to come here.
    That's all well and good, but so far as I'm aware, all bar one of the culprits were alreay in France/Germany long before Merkel opened her border.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    That's all well and good, but so far as I'm aware, all bar one of the culprits were alreay in France/Germany long before Merkel opened her border.
    And the one was refused asylum? So it's not like he's been let in with open arms either?

The camps aren't that safe.
    Violent, hotbeds of terrorist recruiting and gangs. Ludicrously ill equipped to survive the winter months and thousands upon thousands of children have gone missing in these camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    The camps aren't that safe.
    Violent, hotbeds of terrorist recruiting and gangs. Ludicrously ill equipped to survive the winter months and thousands upon thousands of children have gone missing in these camps.
    No they are decent mate. Barry dragon is moving the family out there in the autumn.

Maybe there will be a new programme on BBC one for delusional brits who are seeking a better quality of life in a refugee camp. Bit like escape to the country.

You are listed as goslows only friend on ccmb. Is that a position you are considering?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    It seems to be never ending , today a French Catholic Priest was killed and beheaded by 2 men with knives and 5 others severely injured.

It's ok though not a problem for some on here - it was probably just 2 people with a mental problem - that just happened to take a church group hostage and kill a priest.
    The catholic priest was lucky to live this long considering the amount of people who are willing to blame the majority for the actions of a few. If they applied this approach to life equally across the board he would have been lynched for being a paedophile years ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You are listed as goslows only friend on ccmb. Is that a position you are considering?
    If I remain his friend does that mean I get tarred with the same brush?

Not by my reckoning but I can't speak for others.

I've just sent him a request to be his friend.

Any friend of Hitler is a friend of mine.

I don't do that

OMG ur actually suggestin we black up OMG its 2016 ffs

Blog Entries

Not by my reckoning but I can't speak for others.
    Well you know what 'others' can do, I like goslow, I think he's quite funny, he's always been respectful towards me so I have no reason to remove him and I certainly wouldn't remove him just to suit other people on here, if he upsets other people that's none of my business and if people judge me on his actions then so be it, but they are morons if they do.