+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 224 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 5579

Thread: GLAMMY

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Can't say I've ever heard of him but 5-18 tells a story
    https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_...al-mystery-man

He's like nobody else!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    That was an interesting read cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    They are off again for rain, not a great start for Ingram, season will be dead if this continues.
    The season will be very much alive. We are fighting for promotion in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The season will be very much alive. We are fighting for promotion in the Championship.
    Agree there is a good chance of a top 3 finish in CC2 as long as we can avoid poor batting performances like Middx.
    To be honest Pearcy I was thinking more of T20 , rain saved us today, but last night was again poor, this time from the bowlers.

Agree there is a good chance of a top 3 finish in CC2 as long as we can avoid poor batting performances like Middx.
    To be honest Pearcy I was thinking more of T20 , rain saved us today, but last night was again poor, this time from the bowlers.
    Very lucky today. I was there when we played them at Cheltenham a few years and were 99 all out. It’s not a happy hunting ground. We need our overseas player in which will help the batting but the bowling looks iffy. De Lange is too expensive for T20.

Where are Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh & Zaman for these T20s?

Is Marsh still with Australia? Couldn't find much online...

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Where are Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh & Zaman for these T20s?

Is Marsh still with Australia? Couldn't find much online...
    Marsh broken arm I think, heres the OS players status, not sure when Zaman arrived ?

Overseas player: Shaun Marsh (Australia), Marnus Labuschagne (Australia, first half of season), Mitchell Marsh (Australia, for Twenty20 from 1 August), Fakhar Zaman (Pakistan, for Twenty20, 18 July-9 August)

anyone going fto the oval for our annual win on Thursday?

Marsh broken arm I think, heres the OS players status, not sure when Zaman arrived ?

Overseas player: Shaun Marsh (Australia), Marnus Labuschagne (Australia, first half of season), Mitchell Marsh (Australia, for Twenty20 from 1 August), Fakhar Zaman (Pakistan, for Twenty20, 18 July-9 August)
    Yep I doubt Shaun Marsh will play for us this season. He has been a bit of a waste of time as a signing. Labuschagne is very likely to be part of the Aus squad for the Ashes. There are still problems over Zaman’s work permit which I hope are sorted out by next Thursday. Mitchell Marsh joins as you say in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep I doubt Shaun Marsh will play for us this season. He has been a bit of a waste of time as a signing. Labuschagne is very likely to be part of the Aus squad for the Ashes. There are still problems over Zaman’s work permit which I hope are sorted out by next Thursday. Mitchell Marsh joins as you say in a couple of weeks.
    Fak in squad for tomorrow, visa sorted...

https://www.glamorgancricket.com/new...lamorgan-debut

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Fak in squad for tomorrow, visa sorted...

https://www.glamorgancricket.com/new...lamorgan-debut
    Much needed

You will beat us tonight; two abject showings with the ball and we are two batsmen light..

Glos winning yesterday really throws the cat amongst the pigeons in Div 2 as well. It is ridiculously tight. 29 points between 2nd and 8th.

Start delayed ....RAIN FFS

Surrey 107-6 with just under five overs left and Andrew Salter has four wickets - probably a difficult pitch to bat on, but can Glamorgan maintain their freakishly good record at the Oval in 20 over cricket?

sitting in the sweaty oval..it's on..the 7 timer

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    sitting in the sweaty oval..it's on..the 7 timer
    What happened to Hogan?

Scorecard says he bowled one ball of the last over, De Lange finished bowling the final 5 balls and took 3 wickets.

Well, this is not going to the script!

6 - 3 (2nd over hat-trick for Curran).

9-4 wtf!

just like the Glammy of recent years������

They should get the fox in to bat asap.

Looking like our T20 season is before before it even got going. We will be bottom of the table.