+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    That is ridiculous. I wondered why Hogan,Wagg and Bragg were not involved in the friendlies. I knew Van Der Gugten was injured but this is mad.
    Hogan played in one of the pre season matches, so he may have got injured then. A few years back there were stories about how the Glamorgan players were now full time pros who began pre season training in something like November, is that still the case? If it is, then you have to say that it's not doing them much good!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hogan played in one of the pre season matches, so he may have got injured then. A few years back there were stories about how the Glamorgan players were now full time pros who began pre season training in something like November, is that still the case? If it is, then you have to say that it's not doing them much good!
    The bowlers like Wagg and Hogan are getting older now, Still think an attack of DeLange, Carey, Podmore and Meschede, could work out ok.

Batting looks a little better of Rudolph, Selman, Lloyd, Ingram, Cooke, Donald, Carlson , Meschede. I'd say spinners miss out today, With Carlson bowling the overs if required, seeing as its April.

I'd like to see to see a competitive season with some progression from the youngsters. I dont expect a promotion year. Like to see some good cricket in the white ball stuff as well.

Glamorgan win toss and bat, spinners miss out, as expected really.

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    Glamorgan win toss and bat, spinners miss out, as expected really.
    And they've survived an over - 2 for 0.

Selman out for a duck 3-1

Lloyd out for a duck 9-2

Rudolph out for 9. 9-3

This isnt looking like a good decision to bat.