Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
With all of the live sport on, I was relying on the BBC website to find out what was happening and it was showing one ball less for Gloucs on one screen than the other, so one was saying they needed nine off the last ball and the other one three - of course, I chose to believe the one saying we had all but won and have only just found out that it was the other screen which was right!

Another really good win, but, with Khawaja having played his last match, we really need Ingram back - Middlesex, our next opponents, bowled like drains against Surrey last night and we should actually go into that match as favourites (which may be a first for this season!).
Fantastic game, from start to finish. Some incredible 6 hitting, Tye hooking van der Gugten out of the ground in the last over was probably the pick. Wagg got done for 'fake fielding' which cost us a five run penalty, first time I've come across that rule. Lucky there's never been a penalty for fake football, I've seen plenty of that from City players over the years.

I watched the Middlesex v Surrey game after, Finch and Roy are lunatics. We dodged a bullet on Tuesday night.