+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Another defeat, by 30 runs at Gloucester, this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Another defeat, by 30 runs at Gloucester, this afternoon.
    Or Cheltenham even!
    Very very poor and a rerun of the Somerset defeat. Not good enough from the main stars. One of Khawaja or Ingram has to stick around and make 70 or 80. Ingram is no captain. Hogan always bowls well in the early stages yet is very expensive at the death. Just let him bowl through his four overs at the start. Yes other bowlers will be hammered at the end but at least they will have made a slower start.

I won’t be going again this season. We know Glammy are a dreadful Championship side. Now they are poor in the shorter forms of the game too. Season over.

First Team

Not even going to Richmond for the bottom of the barrel shoot out with Middx?
    I am popping along to see them at the Oval next week so hopefully they will put up a show as it's looking like a big crowd there.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Not even going to Richmond for the bottom of the barrel shoot out with Middx?
    I am popping along to see them at the Oval next week so hopefully they will put up a show as it's looking like a big crowd there.
    Was going to the Oval next week but it's on Sky so can't be arsed based on the current shambolic displays. Mate got me a ticket for Hove where for sure they'll get battered. Can't believe how they've gone from awful to f'in disastrous so quickly. Upper management needs to be kicked out. Nice ground but shame about everything else...………………..