+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Looks pretty good to me, but then they said there wouldn't be any rain after 7 last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/cf5?day=1

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Looks pretty good to me, but then they said there wouldn't be any rain after 7 last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/cf5?day=1
    Yes it had Paul but the problem is it keeps changing. It was predicting rain for around 2pm this morning. If the forecast stays as dry for tomorrow afternoon we will take a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yes it had Paul but the problem is it keeps changing. It was predicting rain for around 2pm this morning. If the forecast stays as dry for tomorrow afternoon we will take a chance
    It's changed again and predicting rain again at 2pm. It will change numerous times between now and tomorrow afternoon. Pointless predicting the weather if the prediction keeps changing

It's changed again and predicting rain again at 2pm. It will change numerous times between now and tomorrow afternoon. Pointless predicting the weather if the prediction keeps changing
    They're say showers till 11 then dry now

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    They're say showers till 11 then dry now
    I know. We will make a decision at midday. We want to come to the game but it's expensive with petrol,parking,the Severn Bridge toll etc if we see no cricket. Let's hope it's on.

The forecast has changed for the umpteenth time in the last 24 hours showing rain throughout the day up to 5pm

The forecast has changed for the umpteenth time in the last 24 hours showing rain throughout the day up to 5pm
    its starting to clear further west might get away with it later