+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

The forecast has changed for the umpteenth time in the last 24 hours showing rain throughout the day up to 5pm

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The forecast has changed for the umpteenth time in the last 24 hours showing rain throughout the day up to 5pm
    its starting to clear further west might get away with it later

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    its starting to clear further west might get away with it later
    Unless the forecast changes to dry conditions from 2pm onwards I ain't starting the engine. Too many visits to the SWALEC/Sophia Gardens over the years watching the rain and mulling around the concourse.

Unless the forecast changes to dry conditions from 2pm onwards I ain't starting the engine. Too many visits to the SWALEC/Sophia Gardens over the years watching the rain and mulling around the concourse.
    Sunny at the moment but we had a monsoon this morning lasting about 45 minutes, that doesn't mean it rained at the Swalec though as you know

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Sunny at the moment but we had a monsoon this morning lasting about 45 minutes, that doesn't mean it rained at the Swalec though as you know
    We are still at home mate. Keeping an eye on the ever changing forecast but reluctantly going to give it a miss. Too far to travel on the offchance of some play. This may well be the third successive abandonment.

We are still at home mate. Keeping an eye on the ever changing forecast but reluctantly going to give it a miss. Too far to travel on the offchance of some play. This may well be the third successive abandonment.
    I don't blame you