+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Cracking up and down chase, very exciting . Great character shown by Carey and walker.
    Watching the 100 bollocks on TV now. Love the fact that they are trying to bring more people to the game and are putting games on terrestrial tv. All this could have been done with the t20 format though. I think the ecb just didn't want to admit they'd learned lessons from the aussie big bash. By putting this demented 100 ball concept together they can pretend its all their original ideas.

As for the 'banter' between chunkz and that chris Hughes tosser. Does that really attract anyone to the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Cracking up and down chase, very exciting . Great character shown by Carey and walker.
    Watching the 100 bollocks on TV now. Love the fact that they are trying to bring more people to the game and are putting games on terrestrial tv. All this could have been done with the t20 format though. I think the ecb just didn't want to admit they'd learned lessons from the aussie big bash. By putting this demented 100 ball concept together they can pretend its all their original ideas.

As for the 'banter' between chunkz and that chris Hughes tosser. Does that really attract anyone to the game ?
    Yep it’s a nonsense when we already have T20

First Team

My personal opinion is that this new format is simply not needed.
    T20 is popular, hasn’t cost a fortune to set up and doesn’t negatively impact on the other formats.
    However, the 100 is unlikely to be pulled and I would imagine the idea is that it will gradually replace the T20 and probably finish off the 50 over game.
    As a traditionalist, when it comes to sport ,I really don’t enjoy seeing the games I loved growing up being subject to such big changes . I guess it is a case of tv/ sponsors being the driving force so I dread what future innovations are likely across all forms of sport.
    Oh, good win for Glammy.