+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Please no. Mate just looking at the Northern group and I reckon we may be very unlucky and have to play Yorkshire in the QF. There is a real chance they may finish 4th and we are almost certain to win the South group.
    I was just about to post we're pretty much a Samit Patel wicket away from avoiding Yorkshire. However, he has just gone. Victory looking likely for Birmingham, Derby and Leicester which would force Yorkshire to 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post
    I was just about to post we're pretty much a Samit Patel wicket away from avoiding Yorkshire. However, he has just gone. Victory looking likely for Birmingham, Derby and Leicester which would force Yorkshire to 5th.
    Yep you best me to it. They will all be on 17 points. Derbyshire was looking iffy. If they win I think Yorkshire will be stuffed.

99-8 off the 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    99-8 off the 14.
    Superb bowling from Hogan. We really ought to chase this down. If we lose Surrey might pop us for top spot. Kent might be choking against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep you best me to it. They will all be on 17 points. Derbyshire was looking iffy. If they win I think Yorkshire will be stuffed.
    Let's hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Let's hope so
    Worcs now 8 down. So that's looking good. Birmingham really should win and Lecics looking good. Yorks may well be going out. Kent v Surrey now very tight.