+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Piers Morgan Baby Reindeer interview

International

Piers Morgan Baby Reindeer interview

Thoughts?

Two very mixed up people Gadd and her, how many emails do you think there will be 41,000 or 10, for someone with a photographic memory she can't remember a lot?

The program itself was entertaining enough but it's opened a can of worms that could run for years, she seems to be getting her Susan Boyle type moment of fame.

Re: Piers Baby Reindeer interview

Shouldn’t be parading some woman with mental health issues around on tv like some circus oddity.

If it was a man stalker would it be allowed?

Re: Piers Morgan Baby Reindeer interview

I do love a Piers interview he is good at his job . I thought he treated her with a lot more consideration than when interview some like Corbyn now thats worth watching he absolutely did him and his Untite feckwitt buddy Len McCluskey fancy having to take carer and your body guard Len to a interview with Piers .

What interview are we talking about ?

Re: Piers Baby Reindeer interview

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Shouldn’t be parading some woman with mental health issues around on tv like some circus oddity.

If it was a man stalker would it be allowed?
    Have you seen it, any good?

I know its been in the theaters for years, but i'm sometimes skeptical of theater adaptions to TV. My 14 year old said it was quite dark but funny.

I feel sorry for her, I would like to believe her. She is clearly not well from watching the show but then he is more than a little odd.

It all depends how much is true really, I don’t think either of them come out of this well, although no doubt he’s going to be able to cash in on this and will get future work from it.

International

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I feel sorry for her, I would like to believe her. She is clearly not well from watching the show but then he is more than a little odd.

It all depends how much is true really, I don’t think either of them come out of this well, although no doubt he’s going to be able to cash in on this and will get future work from it.
    Yes already talking about follow up series.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Yes already talking about follow up series.
    At worse he will be in I’m a celeb at some point.

Like Piers said they didn’t really try to hide who she was.