+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 221 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast

Thread: GLAMMY

Re: GLAMMY

Inspection at 7 if it continues to be dry - currently some surface water in the outfield.

Not quite as confident as everyone else I must say, some good T20 players in this Sussex team, especially their bowling attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post
    Inspection at 7 if it continues to be dry - currently some surface water in the outfield.

Not quite as confident as everyone else I must say, some good T20 players in this Sussex team, especially their bowling attack.
    Agreed Geraint. Sussex beats Hants the other day and have some very dangerous players.

9'overs a side starting at 8.30

8:30pm start, 9 overs each

We're bowling...not too bad a start...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/scorecard/ECKO41158

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    We're bowling...not too bad a start...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/scorecard/ECKO41158
    45/2 off 4.3. Sussex will want to reach 100.

So who opens with Donald? I would go with Ingram and have Cooke at three.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    So who opens with Donald? I would go with Ingram and have Cooke at three.
    Sounds good to me

Good over from Wagg there

Raining again. As with last Saturday the weather forecasters get it wrong. There is not supposed to be any rain Cardiff this evening.

They're always wrong with the weather here

BBC are still saying on the weather site that it's dry.....

They're always wrong with the weather here
    I feel for the club on nights like this. They did so well to get the game on tonight. Then it rains again. The forecast is poor for Sunday too. Not good for revenue.
    We will probably stay fourth tonight. The table looks very tight with every side still in a chance of qualifying.

I feel for the club on nights like this. They did so well to get the game on tonight. Then it rains again. The forecast is poor for Sunday too. Not good for revenue.
    We will probably stay fourth tonight. The table looks very tight with every side still in a chance of qualifying.
    It's not raining here

It's not raining here
    Match abandoned but we move up to third. The table is very tight with just two points between us in third and Sussex in last place.

Let's hope it's dry tomorrow

Let's hope it's dry tomorrow
    The forecast for Sunday's game is more bloody rain.

Going to give tomorrow a miss. It looks like thundery downpours at or around the start of the game. Looks like another abandonment to me.

Looks pretty good to me, but then they said there wouldn't be any rain after 7 last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/cf5?day=1

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Looks pretty good to me, but then they said there wouldn't be any rain after 7 last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/cf5?day=1
    Yes it had Paul but the problem is it keeps changing. It was predicting rain for around 2pm this morning. If the forecast stays as dry for tomorrow afternoon we will take a chance

Yes it had Paul but the problem is it keeps changing. It was predicting rain for around 2pm this morning. If the forecast stays as dry for tomorrow afternoon we will take a chance
    It's changed again and predicting rain again at 2pm. It will change numerous times between now and tomorrow afternoon. Pointless predicting the weather if the prediction keeps changing

It's changed again and predicting rain again at 2pm. It will change numerous times between now and tomorrow afternoon. Pointless predicting the weather if the prediction keeps changing
    They're say showers till 11 then dry now

They're say showers till 11 then dry now
    I know. We will make a decision at midday. We want to come to the game but it's expensive with petrol,parking,the Severn Bridge toll etc if we see no cricket. Let's hope it's on.

The forecast has changed for the umpteenth time in the last 24 hours showing rain throughout the day up to 5pm

The forecast has changed for the umpteenth time in the last 24 hours showing rain throughout the day up to 5pm
    its starting to clear further west might get away with it later

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    its starting to clear further west might get away with it later
    Unless the forecast changes to dry conditions from 2pm onwards I ain't starting the engine. Too many visits to the SWALEC/Sophia Gardens over the years watching the rain and mulling around the concourse.