+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Just remembered that Glamorgan were playing Northants in their fist Championship game of the season, so decided to watch the live stream of the game for a while. I was pleasantly surprised to see that we were 62-1, but from the very first ball I watched, Hemphrey drove at a wide ball and was caught behind - the same thing happened to me four or five times last season as well .

First Team

These days I am happy enough to edge the ball such is my inability to read a bowler now. The fall from the firsts to the fifths will be completed this season.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just remembered that Glamorgan were playing Northants in their fist Championship game of the season, so decided to watch the live stream of the game for a while. I was pleasantly surprised to see that we were 62-1, but from the very first ball I watched, Hemphrey drove at a wide ball and was caught behind - the same thing happened to me four or five times last season as well .
    226-3 with a 100 partnership between Root and Labuschagne. (Who has a ton on his debut!)
    What's going on?