+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Embarrassing this evening. Was going to buy my £15 ticket for tomorrow evening's game...but can't see myself bothering now. £20 on the day.

Whoever the marketing exec is there needs to give thier head a wobble. £20 a ticket on the day will see walk-up tickets at sub-2000 now even with the weather. We're out & they could be seeing 5000+ at the bars if they were sensible!!

Do we know why our club has such an apathy towards the crowds? Will "The 100" franchise thing help us/them??

Can't wait for the County Championship to begin in ernest in Sept now...

almost went to the oval but greedy feckers wanted £30 in advance. was considering aegeas and hove as well as home games but will play golf instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Embarrassing this evening. Was going to buy my £15 ticket for tomorrow evening's game...but can't see myself bothering now. £20 on the day.

Whoever the marketing exec is there needs to give thier head a wobble. £20 a ticket on the day will see walk-up tickets at sub-2000 now even with the weather. We're out & they could be seeing 5000+ at the bars if they were sensible!!

Do we know why our club has such an apathy towards the crowds? Will "The 100" franchise thing help us/them??

Can't wait for the County Championship to begin in ernest in Sept now...
    £20 is cheap compared to others on the county championship and highlights Glamorgan issue where fans want a top side, but don't want to pay anything to watch it.

Glamorgan have done much cheaper tickets and we were not exactly packed to the rafters then.

The 100 and the side in Wales is very much a test to see if they can get numbers in Wales watching Cricket.