+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 224 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast

Thread: GLAMMY

Re: GLAMMY

Was there on Sunday, an enjoyable test match and a much improved performance. Still don't think this side will be ever be consistent and produce like that time and time again. Going to Old Trafford on Saturday, weather looks absolutely grim.

Surrey/Glammy on Friday should be good, although we've now lost Sanga for a month, but even with KP's injured we've still looked pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    Was there on Sunday, an enjoyable test match and a much improved performance. Still don't think this side will be ever be consistent and produce like that time and time again. Going to Old Trafford on Saturday, weather looks absolutely grim.

Surrey/Glammy on Friday should be good, although we've now lost Sanga for a month, but even with KP's injured we've still looked pretty good.
    Is KP out or is he soldiering on with his bad calf?

Obviously very premature this and not wishing to jinx us in any way, but I was just having a look at our remaining T20 fixtures and noticed that T20 finals day this year is on September 2nd, the same day that Wales play Austria. Still, a long way to go before we can even start thinking about that especially with some tough fixtures left.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Is KP out or is he soldiering on with his bad calf?
    I suspect he's learnt his lesson and won't play until he's properly fit; to be honest I was absolutely livid that he was pulling that stuff off during the Middlesex game. I will forever appreciate him but we've got some good young talent that could get blooded through the T20, Ollie Pope is a fine example of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post
    Obviously very premature this and not wishing to jinx us in any way, but I was just having a look at our remaining T20 fixtures and noticed that T20 finals day this year is on September 2nd, the same day that Wales play Austria. Still, a long way to go before we can even start thinking about that especially with some tough fixtures left.
    Yep this is a real shame. I would love to watch Glammy at the finals day but the Wales game takes precedence for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    I suspect he's learnt his lesson and won't play until he's properly fit; to be honest I was absolutely livid that he was pulling that stuff off during the Middlesex game. I will forever appreciate him but we've got some good young talent that could get blooded through the T20, Ollie Pope is a fine example of one.
    Cant see KP ever being really fit now. He does these intense training camps in bursts to prepare for short bursts of intense T20 cricket, he's 37 he will just pick up strains all the time. Its different when you are Sanga and you are keeping fit by playing cricket.

Weather for tonight's game

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2653822

Weather for tonight's game

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2653822
    Getting worse
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2638965?day=0

Thumbs up Re: GLAMMY

Another draw with one point each, probably without a ball being bowled

Glammy bowling first. Expected rain could either make for good bowling conditions in the 2nd innings or reduced over D/L for us

Gloucester 132-6 with 2 overs left Hogan just took 3 wickets in an over

Gloucester 150-9 off the 20

Hogan 5-17

Hogan's definitely done his bit. 6 wickets within the space of his last 12 balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Hogan's definitely done his bit. 6 wickets within the space of his last 12 balls.
    Fantastic couple of overs at the finish

If they don't come back out here that Rudolph wicket will be very costly as we're currently behind D/L

Just got back from the beautiful island of Hvar to find the bloody weather again causing problems yet again. Bloody appalling weather.
    Let's hope they get back out on the pitch

82 needed from 9 overs when we restart. (114 is our target)

6 overs lost to the rain.

During the whole of this rain delay BBC weather has said it's cloudy, it stopped raining here about 20 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    82 needed from 9 overs when we restart. (114 is our target)

6 overs lost to the rain.
    That's possible with Millar and Ingram

Game over. The weather has won (although Gloucestershire will get the points).

Only silver lining tonight is that Sussex have battered Surrey, keeping Surrey a couple of points behind us.

Rudolph fell on the final ball of the 5th over to make us go from ahead on D/L to behind. Typical

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post
    Rudolph fell on the final ball of the 5th over to make us go from ahead on D/L to behind. Typical
    It's bloody infuriating

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It's bloody infuriating
    5 overs isn't enough to constitute a game it should be 10. We seem to be playing the opposition and the weather

5 overs isn't enough to constitute a game it should be 10. We seem to be playing the opposition and the weather
    It is ridiculous although we really should have won given that we got 14 from the first over.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It's bloody infuriating
    It is infuriating and bloody typical. I really hope that doesn't turn the momentum we've built up. We'd have cruised 150 in 20 the way we've been going. Arrggh!!!!