+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Stinks

This Stinks

Re: This Stinks

Got way too big for their boots, they haven't even underperformed this season really by what should be their realistic standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Got way too big for their boots, they haven't even underperformed this season really by what should be their realistic standards.
    From what I can understand some fans are just not happy with the negative football.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    From what I can understand some fans are just not happy with the negative football.
    It rings a bell.

Blowing bubbles out of their arses.

Makes total sense to me.

The experience of going to games is what football is about for attending fans, you can take a few losses against the massive boys but you have 19 home games of which 7 blitz you on budget, leaving you second of the also rans to Villa.

For those 12 games, I want to set up as if I am Citeh and have the arrogance of superiority and attack, attack attack!!!

Now, I am a fan and not a football professional, and the logical way of keeping second maybe is keeping it tight and sneak wins here and there, but it's boring as hell......

Stoke has a similar problem under Pulis. From the outside it seems madness to call for change and be more "progressive", but the matchday experiance isn't about table position is it? Tts about the "experiance"