+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For Those Who want Bulut Out

For Those Who want Bulut Out

who would you like to take over next year ?

would this fella be on your radar ? certainly worth a look looking at these stats

Re: For Those Who want Bulut Out

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

would this fella be on your radar ? certainly worth a look looking at these stats

Fabregas speaks very highly of him, he’s still doing his badges, learning so much off Roberts. Roberts moves upstairs apparently when Fabregas is qualified. Como appear to be desperate to keep both, especially if they go up. Looks a smashing place to enjoy football.

Anybody who thinks Osian Roberts would want to come here is arrogant.

He's on to a good thing in Lombardy. The fans get behind the team, the club is in an exciting position, the region is great and he's respected.

Would he leave all that to come to City?

However, I could see him taking on Wales. I'm pretty sure he's gone on record as saying that on Call Rob a few years ago when Chris Coleman left.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

He's on to a good thing in Lombardy. The fans get behind the team, the club is in an exciting position, the region is great and he's respected.

However, I could see him taking on Wales. I'm pretty sure he's gone on record as saying that on Call Rob a few years ago when Chris Coleman left.
    yeah thinking about it i couldn't see him being interested in the city job anyway but at the time of posting i had the welsh connection in my mind and thinking with my Bulut out head on

Think there is going to be some major Manager movements both in the championship and prem league in the summer

at the minute the Brighton job seems to be a hot potato . I think De Zerbi will move on maybe to Liverpool hearing noises they are targeting the Ipswich Manager

ok no more alternatives from the bulut out gang

here.s another 1 to throw into the mix

Will Still ?

Ian Evatt

Ruben Amorim is looking to manage in the UK

Now that would be some signing and he plays the right way too

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

For Sure.
    He appears to be doing a decent job at in Serie B Como in their 13,602 stadium , first time I have heard of it though.
    Imagine he did a good job at Cardiff , his stock would rise in a much bigger market place.

Alvaro Pacheco looks fun. How about him? Or maybe Marcel Rapp. Or perhaps Jesper Sorensen.

Or maybe a traffic cone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Alvaro Pacheco looks fun. How about him? Or maybe Marcel Rapp. Or perhaps Jesper Sorensen.

Or maybe a traffic cone.
    Wouldn't bother with the traffic cone. As a manager they'd be a load of bollards.

Ruben Amorim is looking to manage in the UK

Now that would be some signing and he plays the right way too
    I think we can probably rule.out anyone who is currently being linked with Chelsea or other teams of that stature

Mozz, you want people to reply to you here, but you've still not replied to my question about the "Erol Bulut we want you to stay" chanting in another thread you started.

You let me know when our fans were singing vociferously for Bulut to stay during the Southampton game and provide me with a clip so I can hear it with my own ears, and ill do you a solid and reply to your question here. I listened from the 80th minute on the full 90 replay on the club website and nothing like you described at the time happened, why couldn't I hear what you said happened, on the official club website?

Daniel Sousa current manager of Portuguese team Arouca, with a PPM of 1.91, joined them when bottom of the league in November 2023 and they are now in 7th place, his contract runs out on June 30th 2024, he is 39 yrs old

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rontomuk View Post
    Daniel Sousa current manager of Portuguese team Arouca, with a PPM of 1.91, joined them when bottom of the league in November 2023 and they are now in 7th place, his contract runs out on June 30th 2024, he is 39 yrs old
    Impressive https://totalfootballanalysis.com/ar...alysis-tactics

Leave the Bulut alone he is the best we can get at the moment and wants the gig , He has been in management and coaching since 2017, could recruit some decent players for those leagues , his playing career is impressive adding to his football knowledge .

All we would expect to get to replace him is some newbie chancing his arm , or some oldy on the way out .

International

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/te...alysis-tactics

Come on Mozz, you can't keep avoiding these threads you start