What were they this time last year?

Re: Season ticket sales

Renewed 2 of my 3.

Both mine done 👍

I've renewed.

Did mine straight away, regardless of results, performances, who the manager is/isn’t etc, I always will. I love the day out, obviously don’t always love the football or result, it’s a massive part of my social life. It’s not as if we’ve been an elite club throughout my supporting life. It makes the very occasional good display and magic moments all the more cherishable and not to be missed.

Done mine.

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Renewed 2 of my 3.
    Have you thought about a weight loss program?

How does this compare with same time last season?)

Not renewing my 5, until we have a clear plan, including who is manager, budget etc…

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Already asked. No answer as yet. I reckon a few k more.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    On June 5th/6th 2023, when Bulut was appointed Dalman told the media 11 - 12,000 had been sold at that time. He then predicted sales would rise to 18,000 saying

"I reckon we will sell 18,000 (season tickets). I have got a couple of other announcements to make," Dalman said. "Erol and I have got a few more announcements to make that I think will make the fans happy."

Me and two lads renewed

Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy17 View Post
    Not renewing my 5, until we have a clear plan, including who is manager, budget etc…
    If you don’t renew, not sure how long you’ve had one and how much it’s become a habit, how will you spend match day. Will you be constantly checking the score? Or will you blank it altogether? Or, which could turn out to be more expensive in the long run, will you pick and choose games and pay on the day?

I’m interested because I’ve missed a few this season due to holidays and I’m glued to my phone following the game wherever me and the missus are.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    If you don’t renew, not sure how long you’ve had one and how much it’s become a habit, how will you spend match day. Will you be constantly checking the score? Or will you blank it altogether? Or, which could turn out to be more expensive in the long run, will you pick and choose games and pay on the day?

I’m interested because I’ve missed a few this season due to holidays and I’m glued to my phone following the game wherever me and the missus are.
    That’s the problem, it’s more exciting on the phone

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The Southampton game wasn’t, I would’ve swapped the beach for the last half hour but the Middlesbrough game the beach was much more preferable

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That's quite good for you

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    When I stopped attending games in 2012 it was strange to begin with, but I found I was very quickly out of the habit. Within a few months it had reached the stage where I was often scarcely giving the games a second thought on match days and there were some midweeks when I didn’t even know games had taken place until after they had finished.

Very different circumstances of course, and it would have been different if I was missing the odd game here and there while knowing I’d be at the next one, but the rebrand taught me how easily and quickly you can find other things to do if you decide to stop going to games for any reason.

Considering supporting City had been such a huge part of my life for 38 years at that stage, it was quite a surprise.